• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Guide To Secrets of X&Y

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
Years
  • that is an extremely old rumor, from literally the beginning, october.. it's been disproven extensively. Even i've tried it personally long ago (at various times), does absolutely nothing. same goes with Darkrai, Cresselia, or any previous gen legendary combination.

most likely some moron heard there's a Rotom event on a Tuesday, and mixed the two together, before it became common knowledge the Tuesday Rotom event is just the day you can find Rotom.

Thank you for debunking that before I got a chance to test the theory. Didn't realize it was an old theory. I was scoping for some solutions to some of these mysteries via multiple forums. Lots of people just throw an idea out there that quickly turns into "this is definitely true" without anyone actually testing the theory.

So glad to know that the Lumiose Ghost Girl isn't something as lame as a cash-in for a rare candy.

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    I knew none of them facts, but that's probably because when I played it, I didn't explore and instead I just went where I was supposed to go when I was supposed to go there. I'm going to look at it now.

overdid

queen
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    The maid with the Eevee is really useful, I didn't know that one yet. Thank you!

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • with my new playthrough of Pokemon X complete, I updated some of the secrets with photos and a few tweaks here and there :)!

Shhmew

Years
  • I love this thread, awesome secrets, I just went and looked at all the ones I didn't know about.

The one with the Anistar guy is just. just. ;-;

Also I can't get the missingno to appear in front of the boutique, but I believe it's because it's night time so the door is lit up. I'll definitely try it in the morning!

The two that intrigue me the most are the ghost girl and the hidden message in the Station. I've always figured the message had something to do with the kid hanging around in there who, when spoken to, says "It should be someplace around here, right?"

No idea what on earth it could mean though. bahhh so mysterious.

And then there's that Hex maniac in the hotel who is frantically trying to hear the elevator. Oh hex maniacs...

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Also I can't get the missingno to appear in front of the boutique, but I believe it's because it's night time so the door is lit up. I'll definitely try it in the morning!

yeah it has to be daytime.. I should probably note that in the guide :)

Back