• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guiness Book of Pika

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Wow thats a lot of stuff!! You are a really dedicated fan to have THAT much!! Love the car especially

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Awesome! That is too cool. I wish I had a Pikachu Bug. My family owns a purple-blue Ford Aspire though, it's nicknamed "The Purple Pikachu". ^^;;

I almost died of cuteness when I saw the Raichu plushie next to the Pikachu one on that shelf above the Pikachu wall-scroll thingy. Too CUTE! X3

I need more Raichu stuffs....

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    OMG,this outnumbers my Inuyasha collection in my room xDD

I have to say,I LOVE the way your collection looks,it's like,the most yellow place in the world. ^0^ I like the plushies and I love the little toys there too =3

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    Thanks guys for the cool comments, and ya the Pikachu with the Blue eyes is actually my pikachu in a comic I created, its a darker based pg rated version of pokemon in the future kinda thing..I wrote myself into the story as a pokemon pikachu princess/trainer and my pikachu has blue eyes, just like Pooka actually, I named her PikaSue and the little Pika in front of them is there daughter called Chula..They also wear hairbows on the heads but I forgot to put em back on for that pic.......Also the Raichu in that pic was once a Pikachu I altered him into a big Raichu as you cant find any accurate sized Raichus only the little hasbro beanie one, so I evolved him all myself......

But Heres some cover art from my comic book..

Guiness Book of Pika

Guiness Book of Pika

my deviant art account...
    https://pikabellechu.deviantart.com/

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    You, mate, are deranged a fanatic. I didn't even know that much Pikachu merchandise even existed before I saw this. At least you're pursuing what you love.

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    Shiny Meganium said:
    That's awesome! Have you ever counted how many Pikachu/ Raichu/ Pichu/ Plusle&Minun objects you collected?

I have everything inventoried in my computer and on a backup disk for insurance purposes and last I updated it I was a little over 8,000
    Guiness Book of Pika

sleazel

Sleazy Sneasel Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    jesus hk christ *jaw drops* oh i loev the big plastic pichu :p

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    O_o WOW! Thats alot of Pikachu's ^^;;
    Thats really impressive.
    I love Pikachu too, but it seems not as much as you..hehe
    Well congrats on your collection. Hope you carry on collecting, You might have to move house if you do~

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Wow... o.o That's one decked out Pikachu collection. XD The only Pikachu thing I have is my Pikachu plushie and that little virtual pet thing...which I lost. XD It must have taken forever to get that many things though, holy cow. :O *is amazed*

~Kelsey

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    I cant even believe how long I've been collecting Pikachu Items, Its been a little over 8 years now.........I just recently started to get those Italian bracelets charms that you piece together, So far I managed to find 3 different designs at a local flea market....But ya like the Energizer Bunny my collection keeps going and gonig..
    Guiness Book of Pika

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    Wow... yeah that is absolutely AMAZING how much Pika (& friends) stuff you've collected!!!

I LOVE Pika as well (he's my fav PKMN) but I can say that I'm not as big of a fan as you.

Anyway, yeah I love your Raichu you "evolved" from the Pika. It rocks!! How'd you do it exactly? Did you have to dye it? I'm kind of intersted in making one myself ^^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The amount of Pikachu stuff you have is just... unbelivable. You're probaly the biggest Pikachu fanatic in the world. Wait... you have been collecting this stuff for 8 years and have a little over 8000 Pikachu/Plusle/Minun merchandise? That means you have bought a little over 1000 a year *faints* O_O

Great job with the collection, though. How do you find enough room for all those Pikachus?

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    princesspikabellechu said:
    I have everything inventoried in my computer and on a backup disk for insurance purposes and last I updated it I was a little over 8,000
    Guiness Book of Pika

What's up with the watermark at the bottom of that picture?

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    Carpet said:
    What's up with the watermark at the bottom of that picture?

Maboroshi is a very good friend of mine who owns risingsun.net he is one of the most known cosplayer photographers in the world and takes pretty much all my pictures...we have photoshoots once a month and he goes to all the anime cons mostly in Florida.....

Back