• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gundam 00N [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
  • Umm...Al? Hate to be a pain, but would you mind terribly if I wanted a heads up for when my character is to be located somewhere completely different than I envision them? oO *prods latest post* Kiel is not just your average antisocial person, you know, he's the type who would need a very, very compelling reason to ever be dragged away from the Ptolemaios (especially onto the surface of the Earth), let alone to socialize with...anyone, really, especially at a time like this when what he really wants to do is to monitor the mission and watch those precious Gundams in real situation action without interference.

For practical purposes, I'm assuming that there was some kind of compelling reason for this, but if you're going to make a habit of this sort of thing, it's going to be very awkward for me to write anything whatsoever for him.

Just...forewarning, please? D:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    .... D:

It... was at the very beginning of- I probably wasn't very clear. xD I was wondering why you didn't say anything.

He should've been with Basil around the situation of the mission... and you never stated otherwise, so I just kind of assumed that he kind of ignored Basilio....? That was the... purpose of the beginning of my entire first post. D: Most of the more important members of CB and some other supporters who weren't concerned with anonymity should've been there. I mean... I was thinking Kiel would be kind of up there. xD;

This makes sense, yah? DD:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Umm...no, I don't see how having the leading tactician anywhere but at mission control during a mission makes sense. Like, at all. (unless of course we want the mission to fail) Especially when it's the first one where none of the people on the job have any real mission experience to carry them through. If something goes wrong, he is the one who has to assess the situation and adjust the mission plan, and that's going to be a heckuva lot more difficult if he doesn't have all the necessary information and communication equipment at his disposal. D:

And yeah, that post? I reread it after I saw that weird point and it contained zero indication of who or what he was meeting with. Given the past track record of CB informants, you can't immediately assume that it's the people he claimes to be allied with either, you know. oO

...ah well, I'll assume some form of political necessity that Kiel will spend the better part of my next post fuming over. XD Just...make it clearer next time, then?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ... Alright. :< My bad, I didn't think it through. I won't mention anything about Kiel placing him anywhere anymore, I wasn't clear enough, and it's my bad. Sorry dude. :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    that was a little un necessary... theres no need to bite her head off, Alter. It was an honest mistake and its in the past, lets just get off tihs topic yes?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • that was a little un necessary... theres no need to bite her head off, Alter. It was an honest mistake and its in the past, lets just get off tihs topic yes?

I had no idea I was biting anyone's head off. x.O When I see a remark I disagree with I do tend to say that I disagree with it. I am under a bit of stress right now, though, (big exam tomorrow, course website refusing my password and shutting me out from crucial material pertaining to said exam, me complaining to authorities X, Y, and Z in an attempt make one of them get off their lazy butt and do something about it...yeah, you get the idea :\) so I'm not ruling out that I have just written something absolutely horrible that I'm going to regret when my head is clear enough to look at it properly.

If I did offend, Loki/Al, then my deepest apologies, because that was certainly not my intention at any point. D: I personally considered this whole issue dead and buried already (honest misunderstandings happen to everybody), but yeah...after hearing that I kind of needed to say this.

...kay, shutting up before this turns into complete rambling. Post to come tomorrow evening, hopefully; I don't think I can get anything presentable written until this exam debacle is over and done with.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Alright.

Next post belongs to AE, or Jack, if he really wants to just shove in a pointless post. xD;

Al, you can describe the next mission in your post if you want to, via Kiel, but you don't have to since we'll be sending the details to each pilot individually via Gundam anyway.

Once Al posts, depending, there are two things you might need in your post, but one that you definitely will:

If he tells you about the next mission, launch, and head to/arrive at the first rendezvous point.
    If he doesn't, wait for me, and I'll have Aesur think/explain the mission.

Hurray~

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Will finish my bizarre antagonist concept later. XD

Antagonist #1

Antagonist's Name: Kirill Nikolsky
    Antagonist's Age: 20
    Antagonist's Country of Origin/Power Block: Russia, HRL
    Antagonist's Affiliated Army: Independent unit
    Antagonist's Rank: N/A

Antagonist's Appearance:
    Antagonist's Personality:
    Antagonist's History:
    The Nikolsky siblings came from a long, rich family line. Well, to say they were rich was a little of an understatement, with the term "filthy rich" applying more or less in this situation. Everyone in their family had been a keen entrepreneur, which lead to a magnificent amount of income over all of the generations, a lot of which went into the Russian police and other law enforcement. They were one of, if not the richest family in all of Russia, and all of that money fell into the hands of the brother and sister only two years prior to the debut of the new Celestial Being. The first financial decision the duo made was one that neither of them really wanted to agree to, but fell under pressure from their grandfather to do so. They had been asked by the Union to financially back the development of their nuclear powered mechs, the Gammas. Kirill and Alisa had been raised in an atmosphere that demanded justice, their father having been so passionate about law enforcement as he was, so the development of weapons that promised a war was not something they wanted to support.

However, to make their debut, and to maintain their family's reputation, they had little choice but to accept the request. They placed a certain condition on the money, however, that entitled them to commission two of these suits designed with specs that met their own needs. What they intended to do with these suits was a bizarre case indeed. They intended on upholding justice in their own way. They intended to protect civilians with those suits if war ever was to completely break out, just the two of them. This way, they'd be able to make the investment while obtaining the power to carry out their father's will of a just world. The innocent didn't deserve to die, after all. It was risky business, but the two resolved to see their goal out to the end, naive to the unavoidable truth of war.

Antagonist #2

Antagonist's Name: Alisa Nikolsky
    Antagonist's Age: 18
    Antagonist's Country of Origin/Power Block: Russia, HRL
    Antagonist's Affiliated Army: Independent unit
    Antagonist's Rank: N/A

Antagonist's Appearance: (Civilian appearance optional.)
    Antagonist's Personality:
    Antagonist's History: See Kirill.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Correction for Alter Ego that I should have pointed out earlier: Billy Katagiri and Ralph Eifman worked for the Union, not the AEU.

Anyway, looks like you Celestial Being folks want to throw a big party for the AEU. Where is that AEU unveiling taking place, anyway? If you're going to stack everything in your favor so that the AEU sustains horrendous losses and I have no choice but to roll with it, well...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Third generation Celestial Being held a party for the Human Reform League. Fourth generation kicks AEU in the butt, because for once, they're not getting the short end of the stick. (Or was I the only who felt that they were constantly getting whupped due to cruddy circumstances in S1?)

Since it's the second mission, and, as you said, everything is pretty much stacked in our favor, we'll probably be taking the cake with this one Jack. D: Again, sorry. But this time, you can take more time to intervene, whether you want to do it in the air, vs. Alice/Retribution who will probably give you more of a chance to interrupt, or if you want to arrange with me and David to interrupt our one-post-mission that we'll be doing as a joint. (And since you're piloting an Ahead, I dunno if you'll be mainly cutting off Theritia and Celestia, who have more of a grounded mission/footwork.) You might want to let me know via PM or MSN or here, if it's more convenient, which team you want to bust in on, because whichever team your antagonist doesn't bust in on, Siegen will. ;<

Basically in a nutshell: You can make yourself a thorn in CB's side during this mission, and then you can stab us half to death in the next one or two missions, yes? :D

And by the way, thank you for actually still keeping up with this. :> I was afraid you might prance off and we'd lose our antagonists. xD;

And, I haven't set a specific place for the AEU unveiling, mostly because I wasn't aware that it was an unveiling! :D But that wasn't a big deal to me, and I simply wasn't going to specify the place. If you people must have a place set in stone, which to me, I'm getting the vibe you do, whoever gets to it first, feel free to put it somewhere in the AEU. (Can also be in Africa/other AEU territories outside of modern-day Europe, if you like.) But if you do mention the actual place, please be sure to post here and inform everyone that you've put us on the map. (Because I personally don't care about ambiguity, but...)

And wtf, I didn't even notice that it said AEU. D: [/doesn't pay enough attention] Thanks for the tip.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'll just say it here: I'm taking on Alice and Retribution. I don't have enough time to write up a post, though; I'll wait for their controllers to make their moves first.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Correction for Alter Ego that I should have pointed out earlier: Billy Katagiri and Ralph Eifman worked for the Union, not the AEU.

Hey, the AEU is a 'Union' too! >O *shot*

Yeah, that's what I get for posting without proofreading. I swear I was thinking Union and still wrote that, probably because it had a neat acronym. *blonde* Edited now, though.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ewww, yucky post. <_<

Anyway, with this mission, I've laid out most of Aesur's part in this one piece. Your next posts should probably depict what your characters were doing during Aesur's little adventure through the information facility.

:>

Oh by the way, for those that don't know, Chibi-chan is no longer with us in this RP. ;; I'm pretty sure we decided that AE is going to control her character until like, two missions or so later, in which she will die, and...... I don't really remember the conversation. xD; BUT we know what's going on, so that should work out fine.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Well, what really happens is that I kind of shuttle Abele around and try to cite her actions as little as possible because I don't really know how to handle the character, but yeah, that's the basic idea.

...and you can assume from my largely meaningless filler post that the Alice is blasting the ugly out of every baddie in its general area and will be done shortly. Oh, and in case the context left it unclears; phase three for the unveiling team means mop up what's left and get out. ;3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Okay y'know, this whole scene with Aesur is just really cruddy, so just feel free to skip it and not even read it. I'm just really tired and ugh. xD;

Return to a Wang Liu-Mei-esque deserted island for landing, rather than the Ptolemaios.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'd post if I could, but I've had more pressing matters to deal with. I'm not dropping out, though.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Argh sorry. D: Interaction in this RP is turning out to be a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Note to self: Next time, we make all the meisters FRIENDS beforehand. D:< Or something to that extent. <_< Accquaintences. SOMETHING?

Well yeah. I'm not going to post until Al and Evas and Jack post.
    BS it if you must.

So y'all better post before the thread dies. D:<

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    my apologies on the sub-par post... i didn't want you guys waiting on me all week while my friends are in town

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back