• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gwar's Fantastical Giveaways!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Da Roolz
    1) I use all the RNG tricks and glitches to get the pokemans I (and now, you) want, so don't ask if you are squicky about it.
    2) Feel free to do whatever you like with the pokemans I give you.
    3) Be patient. This shizzle takes time ya know, and while I may be a useless waster with too much free time, I am not a magical bran muffin.
    4) All Pokemons breed will have a neutral nature unless otherwise asked for.
    Hai Everybody!

Long time Lurker of the Pokemon Forum scene, decided to get off me arse and do something for once! :P

I have a near complete SoulSilver Game (just missing the RSE and DPP legendaries and a few other crappy pokemon I am sure no-one will miss/want), and am willing to give away any requested (breedable) pokemon.

I am able to give away any type of breedable pokemon with any requested egg moves (Like that ever so wanted Sneasal with Ice Punch ;)) with at least two perfect IVs (so for eg, a Sneasal with Ice Punch and max IV's for Attack and Speed) at level one and with any nature (eg, a Sneasal with Ice Punch and max IV's for Attack and Speed and Adamant (for Attack) or Jolly (for speed) nature, although if you ask nicely I will try and get more. As for EVs, eh, I don't really enjoy doing it, your pokemon will love you more if you do it yourself! Honest! :P

(This counts as offering 10 pokemans, right? D: )

What do I want for these? Nothing! :D Well, of course, if you are able to trade any of the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald or Diamond/Pearl/Platinum legendaries, I would be much Obliged. :)

Simply let me know what you want, wait a little bit for me to work the magic (it involves 17 Rubber Gloves, 4 bottles of Sunflower Oil, copious amounts of Chardonnay and several gallons of
    {Bleep}.

My Infos:

Trainer Name: Gwar
    Game Version: Soul Silver
    ID: 27929
    FC: 2708 9458 1087
    Time Zone: GMT/UTC
    (I am mostly awake between 22:00 and 9:00 though, I am a night person.)
    MSN: gwarthetrolle {at} hotmail {dawt} com

Last edited:

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
    Years
  • Hey man , I'd need a chimchar , and a piplup , no specific natures or anything ^^ would that be possible please?and , guessing you have already done that sneasel... i'd have one , if you'd please ;)

Years
  • Ai! This thread made me crack up, :D

Soooo, may I have a shiney Ghastly with egg moves Hypnosis, Nightmare, and Dream Eater, and may I also have a shiney Nidoran(MALE SYMBOL :P) and as for the egg moves on those, just ones that are good. xD

Thankooooo!

Years
  • Could I have a shiny sneasal with ice punch night slash low kick swords dance jolly? Thanx not sure if their egg moves... I can give you s giratina if you'll get a shiny hippopotas with impish and slack off. Thanx:s Ill give you a mud kip too : )

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • if u can, a growhlite with the move morning sun quricky or docile or bashful or hardy or serious nature

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • Don't have any of those legendaries... I mean, I have them, but someone traded them and don't know if they're hacked or no... Is there any way I can check it?

I'm looking for a modest, magnet pull magnemite with HP ice/grass. Could you make it, plz?

Years
  • hey looking for a Chamander with Crunch. I want a male one. No specific nature. Pm me when its time to trade. I'll be available on Monday at 2:00 p.m. eastern time. My fc is in the sig. I use the heart gold one. Just pm me at that time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Hey everyone.

Sorry I have not replied, I have been stuck without Internet for a while. :(

I am back now, and am working on getting all your pokemons for you. :)

Please try and PM me a specific time you wish to trade, add me to MSN or catch me in the IRC channel.

darkangelxys

Psychic
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    Could you breed me these:
    Female Lapras with Ancientpower and Dragon Dance
    Female Horsea with Octozooka, Signal Beam, Razor Wind, Muddy Water
    Female Sableye
    Also, do you do shiny pokemon?
    Do send me a PM regarding the pokemon you're still missing, I may be able to get them for you ;D

Years
  • Could you get me a adamant Crawdaunt with Dragon Dance and with 31 Ivs speed and atack?
    I'd be really grateful ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Also, do you do shiny pokemon?
    Yes, but obviously it takes a little longer. :P

All I can say is "Yay for Flame Body!"

Important Note: Please PLEASE make sure you grab 6 really cruddy pokemans like Magikarp or Metapods or something to trade for your awesome pokemons. :P

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • Don't have any of those legendaries... I mean, I have them, but someone traded them and don't know if they're hacked or no... Is there any way I can check it?

I'm looking for a modest, magnet pull magnemite with HP ice/grass. Could you make it, plz?
    ^^ could you? ^^ plzzzzzz

Back