• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gym leader decks

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    so i love the classic old school pokemon and gym leaders and want to make one for thier decks. so between brock, koga, and giovanni, which one would you make? im leaning more towards koga cause i like poison pokemon. giovanni is too damn expensive. 1 monchamp and nidoking cost $20 alone.

Years
    I'm not exactly sure what all the 'mons each had were, but I'm inclined toward Giovanni, myself, though the Koga deck has the upper hand over the other two based on its type advantage since his Poison types were Grass types in the TCG back in that era, and several of the 'mons of the other two were Fighting types with a Grass weakness.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    I'm not exactly sure what all the 'mons each had were, but I'm inclined toward Giovanni, myself, though the Koga deck has the upper hand over the other two based on its type advantage since his Poison types were Grass types in the TCG back in that era, and several of the 'mons of the other two were Fighting types with a Grass weakness.

yea, i think im going to play giovanni, the nidoking and monchamp are bosses lol. the only pokemon im running in the deck is nidoran (boy and girl) and monchop in limited format.

Back