• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Gym Leader Nuzlocke

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello fellow pokemon fans,
    Vaporkazam here, a new guy who based his name off of a pokemon fusion.
    Anyway, I am here to tell you about a set of rules I have come up with for a nuzlocke challenge, because I am having a lot of fun with it and it's surprisingly hard enough that I think you probably won't beat it the first time. Here are the rules:
    1. 1st basic nuzlocke rule, fainted pokemon are released.
    2. Instead of catching the first pokemon you see in each route, you are allowed to catch/own only 1 type of pokemon (ex. only fire types) including double types. You are allowed to choose a type other than fire/water/grass if the final evolution of your starter has that type as its secondary type.
    3. No dupes.
    4. 1 tm per pokemon, and only use a tm once.
    5. Nicknames
    The story behind beating all the gyms is that you have to talk the champion about becoming a gym leader, and he will only let you if you beat him in battle. I'd appreciate it if you'd try it out, because I'd like to find out if it's as fun as I think it is. Put your teams in the comments, and even make some fan art of yourself if you like. Thanks for listening to my garbage, and have fun. :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    We actually have a section for various challenges players can use while playing Pokemon games. I would move your thread over there, but I'm not sure if it would be approved or not by Necrum. But if you're looking for a place to share your idea, the Challenges forum is the place to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back