• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H-hello?

Strawberry Mint

Cute Trainer
Years
  • Hey, I'm Strawberry Mint. I joined quite a while ago, but never posted, so I hope it's okay for me to post here.

I've been a Pokemon fan since 2001, my first games being Gold and Silver, and I think Yellow at some point.
    My favorite Pokemon are Zorua, Zoroark, and Suicune (so obviously i fangirled over the Zoroark movie) I just love love love love LOVE ZORUA~ ^^ I'm learning Japanese and want to go to Japan one day. (I will probably just about live in PC Tokyo XD)

I was into rom-hacking for a while, but now I'm learning how to write and insert script into roms, so that I can do more than I would be able to with just tools.

Soooo.. I hope that this is a nice place. :3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hi Strawberry Mint! Welcome to PC! You have cool name. ^^ You're favourite Pokémon are Zorua, Zoroark and Suicune? Okay. Well my favourites are Torterra and Lucario because both of them are strong and cool. My first OWN game was Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team. By the way, have you tried new generation games? Because they are great games!

You might want to check "ROM Hacking" and "Emulation" section and discuss there with other hackers. You might also get good tips for making even better game. But first I suggest you to read the rules because they are very important. Remember also that you can always befriend with other users and for example chat with them.

Just send PM if you have any questions. I don't bite! :D Enjoy your time at the PC!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Strawberry Mint...I love your name! :) Welcome aboard to the forums, even though you joined since May and just started posting. You're still considered a new member. :)

You know, I have YET to see the Zorua movie. I am waaaay behind in the Pokemon movies. xD (Last Movie I saw was the Jirachi Wish Maker movie). Oooh, and I LOVE the Gold/Silver games. In fact I do have Silver. :) Oh man, I wish I can play those games again. But I'm glad to have SoulSilver to revisit those memories! Do you happen to have HG/SS? If not, you should totally play them!

I...sorta used to be in ROM Hacking. That's interesting to see that you can do scripting. The Emulation section is the perfect place for you to get started, you have the option to share your knowledge in scripting, or maybe join a team of hacking? PC's emulation section is a huge section for all your hacking needs. :)

So, yeah.. great to meet ya! See ya around the forums, and have a great time! You can always drop me a PM or a VM if you ever want to talk or ask questions. :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome, Strawberry Mint... wait, your username just made me feel hungry, especially for dessert! XD Too bad it's breakfast time for me... no, brunch.

I think I have been a fan since, well, like, forever. XD You know, the whole thing has come a long way when you think about it. :D

Maybe, just maybe, you'll get your wish come true, huh?

Have fun around the forums! I'd be expecting some posts around other sections, too. I think we'll probably meet again... right? XD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, Strawberry Mint! Welcome aboard, your name is making me eat strawberries, haven't eaten one since last year. XD; Glad you finally made your first post, my first games were Red & Blue, I was still a kid back then so I can't remember any good memories, what I could remember was during my gameplay of G/S/C and FR/LG, it was the best! Although I'm enjoying the current games today such as D/P/PL, HG/SS and B/W. You could head over it's respective sections if you want to discuss about these games by the way! :)

.. I'm a ROM-Hacker as well, I've just started a few weeks ago, and I've already learned a lot of things thanks to the tutorials that I've found over the Emulation section as well as the tools that you can download there needed to make a hack. And the members there are also very helpful, as well as the helping threads, to which I found very useful. So you might want to check it out! :D

I'm sure you will be able to meet a lot of friends here, read the rules and stick to the regulations as always, you don't want to get into trouble don't you? Any questions, then don't be afraid to approach me! Have a wonderful time and see you~ :3

Master-Pixel

Fakemon Artist
    Years
  • Welcome Strawberry Mint :D
    I love both; so I'm sure we'll get along :D
    I also love Zorua!! 'High-Five' :D
    Enjoy your stay here :D

Back