• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H-Hi

xHayleyChan

Lover of Cheesecake
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    ...Hi..my names Hayley...
    I'm..err..a little shy around new people..sorry

I've been a Pokemon fan for a long while, I grew up with Generation III but I'd rather play Generation II. I'm a fan of GSC and as a result one of my favorite pokemon is Lugia.

I'm also a Kirby/Mario/Donkey Kong and Zelda fan.

Ashley182

I.MISS.YOU.
    Years
  • Welcome Hayley!

There are alot of people who are on the website who still play the generation II and III games, that you can talk to about gameplays and general stuff.

Have fun and stick to the rules.
    If you want t to talk anytime just drop me a VM :)

See you around.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Hello, xHayleyChan! Welcome to PC!

I love Generation II, too. It's my favorite of all the generations. :)
    There's a whole forum for the older games that I think you'll enjoy. ^_^
    I hope you grow to love PC as much as I do. <3

~ mia

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hey there and welcome aboard, Hayley! Don't worry, we really don't bite so there's no reason for you to shy, everyone is pretty nice and we're really happy to have you here and we're glad that you found this place as a place for discussing Pokemon and meeting PokeFans! :D

I'm also a huge fan of the Generation ll or G/S/C. It's such an awesome game and those were the reasons why I'm still a Pokemon fan today although the first Pokemon game that I actually played was Pokemon Yellow but didn't quite take the interest. You can check out the Metal/GBC board if you'd like to discuss about them. Lugia is really an awesome Pokemon, so I don't see a reason for someone to hate it really. ^^;;

You mentioning Mario reminds me of lots of awesome childhood memories. It was my first game really when my dad installed it on our computer. I was so addicted to it that I play it everyday. I still do on my DS. And I've got lots of different versions of Mario, the game that I enjoy today is Mario Kart! I'm sure that the Video Games section would cover your interests in video games, it's really an active forum and there are lots of on going discussions right now, so don't be late! See you there. <3

If you ever get confused around the board, don't worry. The staff members are there to give you a hand, so don't hesitate to contact them since they're really approachable, nice and all. There are still lots of boards that you might want to check out and there are lots of interesting stuff here to find and to contribute, so just take your time to explore. :)

Have a fabulous time and please do enjoy your stay. Open up a little bit! ^^;;

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • I'm going to pop in here long enough to compliment your Cardcaptor Sakura avatar (8D), and say Welcome to PC, Haley. xD I'm running out the door to go to work, so I can't post anything too long, but have fun around here!

Years
  • Welcome Hayley to pkoecommunity!
    Which Zelda game is your favorite?
    I hope you enjoy your time here, and find lots of people to talk with Gen2/etc Pokemon stuff with.

have an absolutely awesome day and enjoy your stay at PC!

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Hayley. The second generation was also my favorite. Nothing beats Pokemon Crystal. :)

Zet

Years
  • Welcome to PC Hayley, I'm Zet and it's nice to meet you. Over time during your stay here, we'll have gotten rid of your shyness ;3

While I grew up with Gen I, Gen III was my favourite though Gen II was the first game I got an event pokemon on(Lugia is also one of my favourites).

And feel free to check out some of the fanclubs for those series in Other Clubs. It's a great part of the forum to meet new people and talk about the games.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity xHayleyChan and i hope you enjoy it here

Wind, rain, shadow, wood,
    Sword, thunder, power, sleep
    Cardcaptors of the clow,
    Expect the unexpected now
    The secrets of the clow
    Were all a mystery
    But when this mighty book was opened
    The powers were set free

Cardcaptors
    A mystic adventure
    Cardcaptors
    A quest for all time
    Each card possesses a power all its own
    We've got to find them to bring the power home

Wind, rain, shadow, wood,
    Sword, thunder, power, sleep
    Cardcaptors of the clow,
    Expect the unexpected now

Cardcaptors
    A mystic adventure
    Cardcaptors
    A quest for all time
    Cardcaptors
    Cardcaptors

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • Welcome Hayley, I'm Lucian. Everyone has there own personality, being shy is nothing to worry about, it passes in time. I've been playing pokemon since the first 3 games for Game Boy Color, but to be honest, I've grown to like all of the generations, Sinnoh being my favorite of all time :) If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me or VM :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    ...Hi..my names Hayley...
    I'm..err..a little shy around new people..sorry

I've been a Pokemon fan for a long while, I grew up with Generation III but I'd rather play Generation II. I'm a fan of GSC and as a result one of my favorite pokemon is Lugia.

I'm also a Kirby/Mario/Donkey Kong and Zelda fan.

Welcome to the forums, eh, Hayley? Don't worry if you feel a little bit shy. Try to be comfortable, and well, maybe trying to post will help a lot. There's always help right around the corner if you need it - any staff member should be able to help. Anyway, take your time, use your own pacing - after all, you have your own perfect experience and it's up to you to define it. :)

Have fun around the forums! I'm also a Kirby and Mario fan by the way. Especially Kirby. <3 I hope to see you again!

Back