• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H O T E L † F L O R I D A [Closed until whenever]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    laparas is uber slow :( i am working off the base stats laparas has some nice hp, and good defenses and pc. atck but its speed is its lowest stat, and it will at elast 20 not 20 specifically.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    k those r fine by me let me get them cloned quick and then we can trade?
    Yep, use Platinum while I transfer them over.

I thought you had a copy -.-

Can a UT totodile suffice for now?

BTW I bred you your Tailow, and I even EV'd it and Evolved it >:/. Why is it on your wants list?
    I FORGOT.

I don't think so. Don't trust my memory. :(

UT for UT, then.

ok...cool...jus tpm me when your ready to trade...
    Thanks.
    It is Shiny (= and Impish nature
    Interested. You're on a waiting list then. (b'-')b

BlaziquazaLv.Z: Have you checked Latias's IVs?

Becki: But I like fast Pokemon. 8'[

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    oh and the shinies r on my pearl but the others r on plat btw which cradily did u want there is two

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    dedslnce: 10 is quite the overkill, eh? Shiny Caterpie, Aerodactyl, Articuno, Stantler, Mawile, and (Manaphy if has the Location Link trade, but if not) Palkia for now. Pick what 6 you really want. Collecting shinies are not my greatest interest.

Alright then these
    Zapdos Calm Lv. 50 UT
    Swinub Bold Lv. 34 UT
    Stunky Lax Lv. 23 UT

Lumineon Timid Lv. 33 UT
    Rotom Hardy Lv. 15 UT
    Uxie Relaxed Lv. 50 UT

And Manaphy is not link trade so palkia

When can you trade

TwilightBlade

Years
    Valen: Normal EVd one.

dedslnce: I will be around for another 2 hours, but I need to finish trades before you. So, I will PM you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    yea but there's two regular e'ved ones there
    s a calm one and a careful one

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    it will still be super slow no matter what even if it had a iv of 31 its speed would probably only be like 140 , the way i have it set up as of right now (using my old laparas) its stats w/o evs would be 383/199/215/206/226/132

thats why i am working on hp that hp iv is only 13 right now but if it was 31 it would be around 403

TwilightBlade

Years

Well,it'd have the normal EVs for a Modest Latias.Because it hasen't battled before.It's UT.So,I'm guessing I'm going to have to ask Zadow about the IVs.
    I assume that it's a wild Sapphire catch, so it should naturally have poor IVs.

yea but there's two regular e'ved ones there
    s a calm one and a careful one
    Oh. :B Do you know which has better IVs? If not, I'd like Calm.

Becki: Perhaps, but it could use Dragon Dance, no?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    I assume that it's a wild Sapphire catch, so it should naturally have poor IVs.

Oh. :B Do you know which has better IVs? If not, I'd like Calm.
    calm one has better ivs so ok il clone that one and then im gonna switch all the ones u want to my platinum then i guess if ur rdy then we can trade

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    humm possibly but i would have to start over ish. or i would just make a diffrent laparas for you to use...

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    oh okay lol lets see how this batch turns out...

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Well, whatever you have is fine. XD

Both Kanto.

There Hacked..... You cant RNG Abuse the Dogs in that Game there is some Glitch in the Game that makes them have Terrible IV's And i dont think you know how to RNG Abuse in FR/LG as there are few that can (Maybe 5-8) And i dont even think its possible to RNG Abuse them as there IV's/PID are set in stone as soon as you talk to Celio, So take them off your thread now

TwilightBlade

Years
    oh okay lol lets see how this batch turns out...
    Yayz. :3

There Hacked..... You cant RNG Abuse the Dogs in that Game there is some Glitch in the Game that makes them have Terrible IV's And i dont think you know how to RNG Abuse in FR/LG as there are few that can (Maybe 5-8) And i dont even think its possible to RNG Abuse them as there IV's/PID are set in stone as soon as you talk to Celio, So take them off your thread now

I am no hack noob. I know how the beasts work. If you can hack check, feel free to check them; however, on the surface, they look legit, so they are staying. I have no problem removing them if they are indeed hacked, but you need concrete proof to accuse me of anything. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back