• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H O T E L † F L O R I D A

Status
Not open for further replies.

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
    He TwilightBlade, can you breed something for me please?
    Bidoof with egg moves quick attack
    IV's: 31/31/25+/x/25+/31
    Adamant nature and with simple
    I have a shiny registeel, azelf, and regigigas you may be interested in :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Syndrome: I will post in your thread later.

joshk_bra: I like Death's Ekans for either Mismagius or Barboach... Unless you do credits.

blaQk: For free cuz of Entei. o/

shroud: aaa Sorry mate, I lack Bidoof parents. Besides, breeding Bidoof does not interest me.. I regret getting its Dex data. O__O

ライコウ

エンテイ

スイクン

Just to say I got them.

TwilightBlade

Years
    Nah, Pursuit is an egg move, which I forgot on my Ttar... Wasn't interested in anything else, sorry. :(

Should actually update in a little while...

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    CMT for psychowards empleon and Syberia's mamoswine please. I have crown beasts as well.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I have gamestop jirachi, pikachu colored pichu, birthday chimchar, birthday charmander, TRU regigigas, pokemon ranger manaphy, WCS milotic, platinum regigigas event regirock, registeel and regice, movie 11 shaymin, mystry mew, SS groudon, HG kyogre sijoh ruins giratina and palkia and movie 09 arceus.

I don't know if you are trading the crown beasts but if you are let me know if you want one of these for crown raikou:)

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I have gamestop jirachi, pikachu colored pichu, birthday chimchar, birthday charmander, TRU regigigas, pokemon ranger manaphy, WCS milotic, platinum regigigas event regirock, registeel and regice, movie 11 shaymin, mystry mew, SS groudon, HG kyogre sijoh ruins giratina and palkia and movie 09 arceus.

I don't know if you are trading the crown beasts but if you are let me know if you want one of these for crown raikou:)

TwilightBlade

Years
    Sorry, not interested. The only event one I was missing was Chimchar, and it is too bleh for a Crown.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I honestly don't think that is fair. If you need the chimchar I don't understand why you won't just trade me a clone of the crown raikou:(

TwilightBlade

Years
    I honestly don't think that is fair. If you need the chimchar I don't understand why you won't just trade me a clone of the crown raikou:(
    Do you really think your offer is fair? It is not.
    I may need Birthday Chimchar, but I consider its value below Raikou's value. Sorry, no deal.
    Plus, I am not seeking many events anyways, just the 4 Movie ones. If you happen to get the Celebi, I may reconsider.

Sexy Heracross is sexy.

Man Slavery + RNG'd Venomoth for it?

Of course, done with it I assume? o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back