• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Ha Pokemon Giveaway Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    Can I get a a hidden ability female Gligar? With good Ivs?

Please return to the first post and read it carefully. You didn't use the request form, nor did you read the information, as I clearly state that I will not check the IVS nor look for specific genders through the bank. Not trying to be rude, just please read the post before responding.

Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    Oh crap I'm sorry.. I just need a female if you can at least do that if not I can just find one out in the wild.. Sorry

IGN Bruno
    FC 4828 8527 8945

Years
    Hello Everybody.
    While doing breeding jobs over the past few months, I have aquired over 5 boxes full of unwanted HA pokemon. The IVs on these pokemon range from 0-5 perfect IVs, and honestly, I just want them gone. I will NOT check the Ivs for anyone, as I don't have the time, and will not look to see if I have a specific gender.
    Each of these pokemon have their HAs!
    I have:

Chimchar x19
    Squirlte x16
    Kabuto x11
    Totodile x12
    Gligar x9
    Torchic x8
    Froakie x7
    Turtwig x3
    Horsea x5
    Nidoran (F) x3
    Eevee x2
    Murkrow x1
    Sentret x1
    Hoothoot x1
    Wingull x1
    Hoppip x1

Update: GTS was not a smart way to distribute these pokemon, so I'm going back to link trades. Take as many as you want, I just need them gone. Send me zigzagoons or your other junk pokemon!

Diclaimer: I am also running this same giveaway on another site, so it's possible the pokemon is gone and I haven't had a chance to remove it off the list on this site.

Then please fill out this form, Happy trading!
    IGN:
    FC:
    Pokemon I'm requesting:

And add my info, found at the top of this post.
    I will mostly be available to trade Thursday-Sunday after 4pm CST.

FC:1264-0383-3209

IGN:Gio

Requesting for a Turtwig plz

bugsbunny

Ain't I a Stinker?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2021
    IGN: Septimus
    FC: 2080-0563-6498
    Pokemon I'm requesting: Torchic

Thank you so much! This is so generous of you! I'm constantly stunned by the generosity over here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back