• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Ha Pokemon Giveaway Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    Hello Everybody.
    While doing breeding jobs over the past few months, I have aquired over 5 boxes full of unwanted HA pokemon. The IVs on these pokemon range from 0-5 perfect IVs, and honestly, I just want them gone. I will NOT check the Ivs for anyone, as I don't have the time, and will not look to see if I have a specific gender.
    Each of these pokemon have their HAs!
    I have:

Chimchar x13
    Squirlte x11
    Kabuto x5
    Totodile x8
    Gligar x1
    Torchic x4
    Froakie x2
    Horsea x2
    List last updated to reflect the absence of reserved pokemon: August 31st at 11pm CST
    Update: GTS was not a smart way to distribute these pokemon, so I'm going back to link trades. Take as many as you want, I just need them gone. Send me zigzagoons or your other junk pokemon!

Diclaimer: I am also running this same giveaway on another site, so it's possible the pokemon is gone and I haven't had a chance to remove it off the list on this site.

Then please fill out this form, Happy trading!
    IGN:
    FC:
    Pokemon I'm requesting:

And add my info, found at the top of this post.
    I will mostly be available to trade Thursday-Sunday after 4pm CST.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Thx so much for doing this giveaway. I'll gladly take the Snorlax but any others are fine. Don't wanna be greedy XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Ill take snivy or drifloon or vupix would like them all but don't want to be greedy so any one will do. Thanks dude/dudet

FC:4725-8415-1461

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Ill take snivy or drifloon or vupix would like them all but don't want to be greedy so any one will do. Thanks dude/dudet

FC:4725-8415-1461

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    IGN: Duncan
    Pokemon I deposited: lapras male lv 1
    Pokemon I'm requesting: Drifloon
    Thanks for the giveaway

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    Which of the Pokemon have 5IVs? :)
    I honestly have no idea, and I don't really want to go through all of them to find out. Sorry.
    Thx so much for doing this giveaway. I'll gladly take the Snorlax but any others are fine. Don't wanna be greedy XD
    Sorry, I'm also running this giveaway on neoseeker and snorlax got grabbed.
    IGN: Duncan
    Pokemon I deposited: lapras male lv 1
    Pokemon I'm requesting: Drifloon
    Thanks for the giveaway
    I will send the drifloon to you ASAP. Doing a trade currently but will send it in a second.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Sorry, I'm also running this giveaway on neoseeker and snorlax got grabbed.

I will send the drifloon to you ASAP. Doing a trade currently but will send it in a second.

Its fine, I'll take whatever you have then. literally anything. I just added you btw

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back