• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] HA Torchic/Eevee/Gible/Pumpkaboo + EggMoves Tyrunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissObsidian95

Friendly Friends! \(^-^)/
    Years
    Hi there, (I'm new to this site so hope this is the right place to post this) I have been breeding and have some Pokemon left over if anyone is interested?

If so, put up the Pokemon you wish to trade on the GTS, (make sure to type MO95 as the message so I can identify it quickly), then post on this thread your in-game name, the Pokemon that you put up and the Pokemon you want in return :)
    [if you specify gender or nature I will send it if I have it, otherwise you will receive random]

Eevee (Anticipation) (Growl/ Tackle/ Tail Whip/ Tickle)
    Gible (Rough Skin) (Tackle/ Sand Tomb/ Outrage/ Iron Head)
    Torchic (Speed Boost) (Flame Burst/ Baton Pass/ Counter/ Feint)
    Pumpkaboo (Insomnia) (Trick/ Astonish/ Confuse Ray)
    Tyrunt (Strong Jaw -not HA) (Thunder Fang/ Fire Fang/ Ice Fang/ Poison Fang)

I bred these (except the Tyrunts) from a 6iv ditto but they only have 5ivs or less.

:)

Last edited:

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
    Hi there, (I'm new to this site so hope this is the right place to post this) I have been breeding and have some Pokemon left over if anyone is interested?

If so, put up the Pokemon you wish to trade on the GTS, (make sure to type MO95 as the message so I can identify it quickly), then post on this thread your in-game name, the Pokemon that you put up and the Pokemon you want in return :)
    [if you specify gender or nature I will send it if I have it, otherwise you will receive random]

Torchic (Speed Boost) (Flame Burst/ Baton Pass/ Counter/ Feint)

:)
    hi thank you very much i appreciate it , and i still need a torchic speed bost plus egg moves so
    my name is Nadimo
    and i deposited a

lvl 5 male bumy named YES
    i would like to have a male adamant torchic :))

Last edited:

MissObsidian95

Friendly Friends! \(^-^)/
    Years
    hi thank you very much i appreciate it , and i still need a torchic speed bost plus egg moves so
    my name is Nadimo
    and i deposited a

lvl 5 male bumy named YES
    i would like to have a male adamant torchic :))

Hi, I only have male Quirky/ Docile/ Brave left sorry :/ also I could not find your burmy on the GTS so maybe somebody else snatched it? :( I will be back on in 11hrs if you'd like to try again or do the trade via Friendcode instead? :)

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
    yeah i would like to do via friencode and any of these three are fine then

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back