• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] HA Torchic/Eevee/Gible/Pumpkaboo + EggMoves Tyrunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    Hi there, (I'm new to this site so hope this is the right place to post this) I have been breeding and have some Pokemon left over if anyone is interested?

If so, put up the Pokemon you wish to trade on the GTS, (make sure to type MO95 as the message so I can identify it quickly), then post on this thread your in-game name, the Pokemon that you put up and the Pokemon you want in return :)
    [if you specify gender or nature I will send it if I have it, otherwise you will receive random]

Eevee (Anticipation) (Growl/ Tackle/ Tail Whip/ Tickle)
    Gible (Rough Skin) (Tackle/ Sand Tomb/ Outrage/ Iron Head)
    Torchic (Speed Boost) (Flame Burst/ Baton Pass/ Counter/ Feint)
    Pumpkaboo (Insomnia) (Trick/ Astonish/ Confuse Ray)
    Tyrunt (Strong Jaw -not HA) (Thunder Fang/ Fire Fang/ Ice Fang/ Poison Fang)

I bred these (except the Tyrunts) from a 6iv ditto but they only have 5ivs or less.

:)

Hey there, do you by chance have any Tyrunts left? If so I'm interested in taking one off your hands. I would prefer to add you and trade if that's ok. I will be available to trade for the next few hours if that works for you. Thank you :)

MissObsidian95

Friendly Friends! \(^-^)/
    Years
    Hey there, do you by chance have any Tyrunts left? If so I'm interested in taking one off your hands. I would prefer to add you and trade if that's ok. I will be available to trade for the next few hours if that works for you. Thank you :)

I certainly do :) the natures are Lonely/ Serious/ Naughty/ Hardy :) only one female left, that is Naughty nature :) I will add your friend code now so just let me know which Tyrunt you would like and we can trade whenever you're ready ^-^

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    I certainly do :) the natures are Lonely/ Serious/ Naughty/ Hardy :) only one female left, that is Naughty nature :) I will add your friend code now so just let me know which Tyrunt you would like and we can trade whenever you're ready ^-^

A male with any nature is fine! I'll add you right away.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years

Thank you :)

MissObsidian95

Years
    Hey! I'm interested in a torchi and pumpkaboo if you have any left! Can we trade via friend code? Mine is in my trainer card in my signature.

Thanks!

Of course :) do you have any nature preferences?

Torchic- Brave / Jolly / Quirky (all Male)
    Pumpkaboo- Hasty / Gentle / Rash (males) / Timid / Careful (females)

I'll add your friendcode, just let me know when you want to trade :) (I am in UK timezone)

Years
    Of course :) do you have any nature preferences?

Torchic- Brave / Jolly / Quirky (all Male)
    Pumpkaboo- Hasty / Gentle / Rash (males) / Timid / Careful (females)

I'll add your friendcode, just let me know when you want to trade :) (I am in UK timezone)

Hmm maybe a jolly Torchic and a Gentle Pumpkaboo.

I get home from work and have access to Internet at about 5:30 pm central time, which is rather late for uk time. I can also get up in the morning at 7 am, so 1pm uk time if that would be more convenient. I unfortunately don't have access to Internet during work hours :(

Thanks!

MissObsidian95

Years
    Hmm maybe a jolly Torchic and a Gentle Pumpkaboo.

I get home from work and have access to Internet at about 5:30 pm central time, which is rather late for uk time. I can also get up in the morning at 7 am, so 1pm uk time if that would be more convenient. I unfortunately don't have access to Internet during work hours :(

Thanks!

Okay I will reserve those two for you :)

5:30pm central time would be fine, that's about 11:30pm in UK but I'm usually up til about 1/2am anyway :)

MissObsidian95

Years
    Hi! I'd like a torchic if possible. Should I deposit the Pokemon in Alpha Sapphire or X?

Hi :) would you like to do the trade via GTS or Friendcode? If you would rather use GTS then I recommend putting a junk Pokemon in there (such as Tentacool) so nobody else wants it and trades before I can get to it :) the game doesn't make a difference, just whichever game you want the Torchic on :)

Years
    Hi :) would you like to do the trade via GTS or Friendcode? If you would rather use GTS then I recommend putting a junk Pokemon in there (such as Tentacool) so nobody else wants it and trades before I can get to it :) the game doesn't make a difference, just whichever game you want the Torchic on :)

Sounds good! I just put a Lv.8 Whismur up on gts in Sapphire. My ign is Justin. Thanks in advance!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back