• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Idea: Pokemon Unwated Destiny

CutiePie2121

The Cutest Spriter EVUR!!!!
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    Yah First Post Anyway I Would Help Spriting If You Get A Team Going PS Good Luck

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • Kind of dark for a Pokemon game. ._.
    Love the ideas AND storyline! I hope I see this in the showcase some day!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    The story is really, uh, random. It doesn't really have any fluidity to it at all. You just kinda pull Lucario and Mewtwo out of nowhere, and you don't really explain much. :/

The features can all be found in any other hack. Nothing really special there.

If you don't know how to do anything, why don't you try to learn? There are many helpful tutorials on scripting, anyways.

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
  • The storyline sounds like it could be pretty good, but for some reason I'm not too sure how serious you are about making this? Are you doing it just for the attention? Because that will go away eventually. But if you really like your story and want to make this a great game, for yourself as well as everyone else, then keep it up! ^^

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Wait, how would they know Mew is gone, they never knew where he was to begin with? And Mewtwo is (Pokemon Special/Adventures SPOILER):
    Spoiler:

but I guess Mewtwo's doesn't have to apply, good luck.
    P.S. Don't make it so that they found Mew, that's like finding Arceus, only harder.

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
  • storyline is something different...
    yeah...
    why the heck is the dad at his work and not at home the lazy butt

wait, he should be working...
    can't he take time off to see his wife and kid sometime?
    He could have helped save his wife!

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Hi thank you for replying and i try and make a storyline with some more info and change it i will be happy with your help cutiepie and pikachu x.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I can sprite okay. I'll be willing to make some for you. It depends what you want.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    One thing, you need a better reason for the dad not helping, "IM Busy" is not good enough. I mean, would you say that?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    ok i updated the story line and the dad isnt busy he just cant use pokemon.

umm just realized that the team disscussion thred has been removed can som1 please tell me why?

Last edited:

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • what do you mean maybe? I want to help dude

i can do fakemon and D/p inserting but i don't know how to show a sample

did i say fakemon i meant pokemon splice

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hey,pois.man.You should tell us what version are u planning to hack.And let me think a bit of the storyline.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    ok

ok i will let you come up with ideas sorry pikachu x just wANted to make sure you wanted to do that i will update that asap. oh yeah and im hacking either fire red or emerald (most likely firered)

Last edited:

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • i suggest fire red cuz most applications and programs works with it and i have a story for a continuation of your story it will turn out your mother was a pokemon researcher and she discovered the place where dialga and plakia is and lucario is your mom's pokemon which was released and lucario joined you to save your mom but those evil black men took your mom into a lab near a tall mountainous city located near the Hoenn region where groudon and kyogre fought and in the mountain holds dialga's daiamond and palkia's pearl and it's full of unowns and rare pokemon and your Dad was actualy the one that told them to kidnapped her and your dad is Giovanni's brother

Back