• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Hack of the Year 2007 || Your nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
  • Ahem, my vote goes to.

Hack Name: Pokemon Orchid
    That is, for now. My reasons would be story originality, speed, and decent mapping. I like how the game is presented overall.

Anyways, for those wondering.
    I've compiled a list of the votes SO FAR.
    We've only had 10 hacks nominated. Out of a Possible 9.

Pokemon: Shiny Gold - 28
    Pokemon: Rijon Adventures - 7
    Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge - 5
    Pokemon: CrystalShards - 4
    Pokemon: Prism - 4
    Pokemon: Plasma Red - 4
    Pokemon Sterling Silver - 3
    Pokemon: Blue Sea - 2
    Pokemon: Eclipse - 1
    Pokemon: Orchid - 1

Subject to change, when people change their votes, blah, blah etc.
    Just giving you a glimpse.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Hack Name: Shiny Gold
    Reason: It seems like an average remake of sorts, but about the first five minutes, what happened really took me by surprise and has me looking forward to more.

legends

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    prism.
    it has alot of new things you have never seen in a gold rom before, also shows alot of hacks here can be better.
    it has amazing gameplay and i'll play this hack when it is out, this beats shiny gold imo by alot.

Lucas-Duo

Dawn's BF
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Hack Nominations

Hack Name: Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Reason For Nomination: It's The Only Gold Remake Thats Still Alive That Really Impressed Me.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 15, 2012
    Hack Name: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge
    Reason: I've wanted the story line for many years, to see someone working on it is fantastic!
    AKA... origional.

Regards
    Richard

kamikaze watermelon

< He will OWN you!!!!!!!!1%one
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    Hack name: Pokemon Orchid

Reason: this is a fantasic hack so far, and i think it can only get better!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Hack name: Pokémon Prism
    My reason: Prism offers perfect game experience with a little touch of nostalgic feelings when looking to the 2nd generation games and their hacks. I was a fan of Pokémon Prism before the "restart" or if we want to say correctly, storyline and name wipe-out. The hack looks very promising and deserves its place in the votings phase of the HotY.

Axenild

Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Hack Name: Pokemon Crystal Shards
    Reason: Its an Impressive hack of Pokemon Emerald Version, a hard-to-hack game, (even though there's no beta, it gets my vote)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Hack name: Pokemon Blue Sea
    Reason: I think it has got a potential to be one of the best hacks in this community. It is currently my favourite hack.

DC89

Water/Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Hack: Crystal Shards
    Reason: It Brings the memories of Crystal back with new features and Adanced Graphics. Not saying non advanced is bad.

bonaza

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    Hack name: Pokémon Prism
    Reason: I chose it because it had a totally new start and new events. It had a lot of asm in it and a lot of changed old data. It mus have taken alot of time and effort to make it. I think its best hack here.

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Hack name: Pokemon Blue Sea Edition by *Neos*
    Reason for nomination: This is a relatively new hack that has a LOT of work put in it as far as I can see. *Neos* is very talented in making his own sprites and tiles and can use other people's tiles very well. The visual pleasure this hack can give is enough for me to nominate it, even though I do like how the story is turning out.

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    Hack name: Pokemon Crystal Shards (Crystal for the win we all know the classics of GSC the remakes that need a remaking)Shinygold props for you too but im with shards on this.

Reason for Nomination: As an experienced gamer sometimes it is hard to chose between options but gameplay that is worked on proves sucess if finished. This applys for all hacks. Pokemon Crystal shards is believed to contain a Acurate Crystal Storyline.Sticking to Crystal Pokemon which again adds the replay value by creating the same game with good graphics.
    Seems flawless, Pokenav rings, The wooden route sign, Pokemon Animations, Tradeability, In between route houses are the normal size, gyms have bin redone very well. It has bin great looking at the graphics and seeing the detail done. My vote goes for this.

Problem with this: It will take a really long time to finish this. Beta not out yet. I hope I can download the game for the visualboy.

Last edited:

lizzyman92

Miscellany
    Years
  • Hack name: Pokemon Prism

Reason for Nomination: Great new features and extremely promising for a Gold hack. Like no Pokemon hack I have ever seen, so much playability!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Hack name: Type the name of the hack you wish to nominate.
    Pokemon Prism by Coolboyman

Reason for nomination: Type why you think the hack you nominated should be the Hack of the Year.
    This hack is just so good, too many good things and this totally deserve a nomination non-stop.

deathfire234

neid moar cokiez ~.:.:NAO:.:.~
    Years
  • Name: Pokèmon Prism Version

Reason for Nomination: Excellent hack, like nothing I've seen before, great overall gameplay, and the function to buy new clothing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2014
    Name: Pokemon Rockets Revenge
    Reason for Nomination: I like the idea of villain main character and there are no gotta catch them all thing it just evil
    P.S. I would pick shiny gold but i cant vote for it because of the rule...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back