• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    It's on the first post but that's the old version.

um... this seems like an unhelpful response. He probably wasn't referring to the old version. And sifting through 25+ pages can be frustratingly boring and pointless when someone can either tell them (which is less than optimal) or they could find it on the first page if it's there (the first post can be edited to have the new version, right?). And I guess I'm done ranting. Sorry. I'm done with asking questions on this forum. They never get answered anyway.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • It's because the new version isn't released yet!
    And Bananomas, if you ask questions on PC and you never get answered, that's your problem.

Reina07

There can only be one victor!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    3 Dogs

Hi peeps.

Can any1 help me cause i am at the art where you have to fight the 3 Dogs but Entei is unavailable to get to :S. Can anyone please help me?

Alec_

Years
  • The hack is great by the way. With it's Graphics and Storyline. Im sure it'll be great hack. Using your own tiles is a great idea. Goodluck with this!. For people not to ask. Im an Old Hacker. But now im not :P

~Fairytales.

Reina07

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    I love the way you have done Sinnoh. It is Awesome!!! :D

i couldn't get entei or ho-oh cuz it was just a huge glitched mess that prevented me from going to the left :\

You could have just used Walk Through Walls, but yeah i understand what you are saying.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I truely cannot wait. all my other hacks are done and i have no others to play. so this will be my next one as soon as it is released.

Reina07

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Stuck

I've now gotten pretty far in the game and i just beat the 6th gym leader in Sinnoh. I now do NOT know what to do. If you know what to do, can you please answer back?

Reina07

Reina07

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    End of beta ya cannot do more

Thank you for your reply. I wonder whether the hack/rom maker will be uploading the full version soon. (that's very annoying i caught all the legendaries, but i kinda figured anyway).

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2009
    Where to dive back on surface? Try to go back until ya won't be able to go far and ya should see the place what is lighter then other water and there ya can dive and go outta that place

there is no lighter place every part is cloudy . I went to every plate and pressed "a" to go up. Nothing happens.

Back