• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Nice work buddy! keep it up, pm me for anything ^-^

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • I'll work on anything that needs changing after Christmas.
    Right now what I need are random pokemon sprites for forest nature.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    what do you mean? How can I help you?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Anyone can help by making sprites. I need new pokemon sprites, no trainers, only new pokemons.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • yeah i think 2nd town needs a makeover! (no offence) and i also think that u should make ur own tilesets

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    ill try to make new pokemons, just tell me what you'de like

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    Why do mods get their "Hack of the year" Tag first eh?
    No fair! And hey,You should also put in wich place your hack is.
    such as :
    2004 Hack of the Year - 1st Place : Pokemon Forest Nature [R/S/E/FR/LG Category]
    But arent those tags on January 1 til April 1?
    And mods simply because they are mods do this? No fair,You set the rules up you gotta obey them.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Offtopic: um, the tags were set up before since i might leave and won't be here on Janury 1st. And I on't think Jeremy will remember. I won't be able to sticky them so i'll ask Satoshi or Jeremy. And only 1st place winners get their tags, im not sure about runner ups.

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    eh? NO FAIR!
    You said on MSN 1st,2nd and 3rd place of the hack of the year get stickied,The three places.Now what? you tell me one thing and then you come up with other?
    And Jason,what does that have to do with the tags? eh?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Um.. we never agreed on 1st second and third get stickied, only first places get stikied for the foru months, and disscus this through pm or make a thread. But not here. If you ahve complaints pm me, and if you disagree, ask Satoshi aswell, we only agreed on first place threads as stikies, since it will over crowd having 6 stickies + 3 monthly hacks + 2 more stickies.

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    Yeah only teh "mods" get their tags,yeah 2 mods won and Bah,Whatever.
    Then dont go out telling all places get stickied then,I see lazy mods these days (no offence) But i dont see any modding actitude arround here I only see Eva01 trying to mod threads even though he is not a mod.
    Who cares if there are 6 stickies? Maybe mods are lazy -_- I tough my thread and others would really gonna get stickied like you said.I only heard lies.
    I bet everything was fixed so Pika2 and DAC wins,It comes weird to me that the mods won and get their "tags" With piss me off.
    Anyways congrats for winning,Mind saying wich were the prizes?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Um... thats accusin someone for something that wasn't even true, since if you ask Sato, we only stated that the 1st place winners get their awards. Not second place or more.

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 7, 2004
    I dont care about the awards Im talking about the tags in here.
    I'm really pissed of these days and with a really bad mood,And this dang about the tags is really starting to make me blow up and I specially feel like garbage,My life sucks,I got problems and whatever.
    Set tags for each places and no more arguing,You said each place gets their tags,Well let teh mods do it unless i go and make a mod close my highly recomended thread,delete it and and start a new one with myself adding the tag.
    Im sure mods wouldnt like that.

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
  • YOU feel bad???

I had to tie with YOU... how ya think i feel...

LOL... haha... i get it....

ok... im done...

(plz dont ever take me seriously)

and i dont want a tag... 3rd place just plain sux...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back