• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark MewTwo

Im scyther *the spriter*
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2004
    cool kobre how many of the new pokemon made so far will be in the first beta?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • First beta may only contain caterkiller and penguin, since we have been working too much on legendaries and starters.

Dark MewTwo

Im scyther *the spriter*
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2004
    is that the evos of it as well??
    i cant wait to get a grillow lol

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • well, I had to make grillow in sitting mod, not standing mode for now, and change some colors around and add some, since it was too big for the pokemon to replace. Pratis may not be in the game since the sprite is too big. I will try spriting a new one that will fit the replcement pokemon soon.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well, no offence since you were the one to make Pratis, but it looks so much like Scytehr, so I think caerkiller should only have on evo. Let me know if not, then I could spriote the other one.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • LOL!Congrats to Pokemon Forest Nature and Alll Dhi Members.*Claps dam hardly*.
    *Rushes out to buy a huge cake,Cuts it and gives it equally to all Dhi members!*!XD!
    LOL!This hack sure deserves it~~
    Errr....Ressee No need to change it to Emerald or FR/LG cause there are not too much tools for them and probably a R/S hack is the best way to start of.We can start a new Dhi Hack.Probably using the Name and Idea i gave that day!
    GUYS WE MIGHT RELEASE A BETA VERSION 0.1(A) NEXT MONTH AND IT'S GONNA ROCK!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Cool, this rules, I want to thank everysingle member cause everybody did equal work, and I also want to thank PC for giving us this title. ANyways the beta was gonna be release on September 29, but we are waiting on a new pokemon sprite to insert and a new map cause I just noticed that if I release the beta now, the event will be cut off. So I think by October 2nd or the first weekend of October, this will be released. I will post new screenshots of the new trainers battling and some new pokemon battles when I come back from school tomorow, right now I'll capture the screens on VBA, but since my PC got restarted I won't be able to post today, anyways I will also be giving details on the new Pokemon Gym Leader Battles.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2004
    WOW!those sprites are kool exspecilly the fae(off of cowboybebop)...this sounds great...rock on...|_|

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • I'm sorry to say that due to the Hurricane Jeanne that has just changed it's course and it's coming back to Florida, I won't be online or on my computer all week long. of this weekend, and next week. Meaning the beta may be delayed as well. As for some screens, I'll be editing this post in an hour to post some screens I have. Tomorow, even though the hurricane is not coming until Sunday/ Monday I have my homecoming Dance, and all this week has been busy due to homecoming and all school events. I'll be back later.

Sçîxzor

Banned
    Years
  • Hahaha!!! Crystal Clear will whip this hacks ***!
    I can tell you,It will,I don't see something expectacular on this hack.Sounds pretty stupid to me,And i don't like those sprites.(no offence meant)

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • S??xzor said:
    Hahaha!!! Crystal Clear will whip this hacks ***!
    I can tell you,It will,I don't see something expectacular on this hack.Sounds pretty stupid to me,And i don't like those sprites.(no offence meant)
    No offense with a post like that?

Here at PC we respect each other's work, no matter what our own opinions are. I'm looking forward to your hack, but this isn't the place to advertise for it.

By the way, the screenshot's are nice.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Originally Posted by S??xzor
    Dude, you are just a noob here, I don't know why you flaming this hack. Please if you don't like this hack, then just leave and get out of here.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • S??xzor said:

I hope it will wp forest nature

also I hope my ruby hack Pokemon Jasper Will whip Crystal Clear totaly

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Sarck45 said:
    looking cool, waiting for a demo...
    someone knows where can i download pokemon nature for the gbc?
    i wanna know about this series...
    i want that hack too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back