• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

The Altimit Corporation. A Corporation (which in many ways resembles Microsoft) which has its hands in everything technology. One of the more popular items in Altimit's product catalog is a MMORPG called 'The World'. Weighing in at a hefty 5 million plus users, 'The World' is the game to play in this day and age!

As popular as it is, 'The World' contains many hidden bugs unknown to the players, as well as Altimit. An example of such, would be the bug used to corrupt the AI known as Aura (.hack//SIGN), or the events which took place not far after (.hack game series). Ever since then, 'The World' has remained safe and quiet for the players.

Recently, a series of events has been taking place that Altimit has been keeping under wraps. Every so often, odd 'fields' as they are referred to, have been appearing temporarily in the real world. Anyone caught in the 'field' seems to be transformed into a monster from the game 'The World', unable to control themselves. The 'field' looms in that spot for 30 minutes, and is assumed to be connected to 'The World' somehow. Anyone who has been altered during these incidents, has been taken to Altimit HQ, and is tested on, in hopes of finding an antidote. However, Altimit has found a way to prevent any further 'permanent' alterations.

Once a 'field' is detected, they send a group of people over to the field, each in posession of a device that allows, once they enter the field, to take a physical form of their 'The World' character, also giving them the abilities and such as well. While in the field, these people must destroy all monsters in the field within the half hour to reverse the effects on anyone changed in that field.

Your role in this RP is to be an average "The World" player, who accidentally stumbles upon one of the odd devices that allows transformation in the fields. Since the whole situation has been hidden from the public, you are unaware of what it does, and accidentally wander into a field. Your entire role does not take place in the real world however, as the clues and answers you need to stop this terrible problem may just be somewhere in 'The World'...

I advise you not join this if you aren't familiar with .hack.

Form

Real Life

Appearance:
    Personality:
    Location: (What part of the world do you live in? We will all meet later on, but we will be apart in the beginning, and will only know each other from online)

'The World' Character

Username:
    Class: (You can make your own class up if ya want. You just need approval from me first. Some of the original are: Wavemaster, Heavy Blade, Twin Blade, Long Arm (spear), Blademaster/ Knight, Heavy Axe)
    Appearance:
    Personality: (Leave this blank if its the same as real life)
    Weapon:
    Abilities/ Techs: (Nothing overly powerful)

RP Sample:

If theres anything I forgot I'll add it later, I have a killer headache...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Form

Real Life

Appearance: 5'10" in height short thick brown hair,dark brown eyes average build scar on right cheek glasses
    Personality: Down and out student thinks the world hates her her kind nature has too oftern be abused

'The World' Character

Username: Badger
    Class: Blademaster/ Knight
    Appearance:Tall, long purple hair violet eyes moon marking all throughout her body Armor covering most of her body exsect her head
    Personality: She is a player killer, her life outside 'the world' she uses as an excesuse to kill others
    Weapon: Sword
    Abilities/ Techs: last strike

RP Sample: As i approched the two wavemastes they had yet to notice me the first one i struct from behinded rendering him dead the other started to ran but it was a futile escape i caught up with him without effort
    " nice try " i said before he met his end .

Or Celibi's sceret Garden

i will finnish this off i promise just i have to get back too class

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Appearance:Mid height, short almost black hair that has a mind of it's own and is uncontrollable. Lightly tanned complextion, dark brown eyes and a well rounded face. Thin, decent body structure for one who does not move much (XD). Normally wears baggy, loose clothing, anything that is easy to put on and comfortable. Has a rather large scar that starts at her forehead and runs down the back of her head. Always wears a silver cross with a small diamond on it.
    Personality: Outgoing, friendly, often entergetic. She does get angry quickly and often loses control of her emotions. But, despite her normally easy going attitude she is very hard to get close to, and even harder to speak to about anything serious.
    ((Gee this all sounds very familiar XD humm...I wonder why))

Username:Warwolf
    Class: Werewolf if not then Wavemaster((He basically can turn into a dog like wolf. If you have read the manga with Shugo then he is like the woman werewolf in it))
    Appearance: Tall, well built with snow white skin and long white hair. He has two black angel wings that are torn and tattered. Not really for flying, just decoration. His outfit is a black trench like top that splits at his navel and fans out before stopping at his ankles. His eyes are an intense silver and slitted slightly. He has a plume dog like tail and two wolf ears, one having a nick in it.

In dog form: He is a very adorable cream colored wolf with a black mane around his neck and black symbols all over his body. He retains his eye coloring but they are slitted more then in his normal form.
    Personality: Quiet, cold, often reserved. He has a flare for fighting and acts almost emotionless when he is engaged. To other users he can come off as arrogent and often cold-hearted, but, he can be a nice guy when he wants to.

Weapon:His claws and teeth along with a black Halberd
    Abilities/ Techs: Transform, Dark Blade(halberd), Moon's Song,Lunar Eclipse, Final Destiny(self destruct kinda thing)

Rp sample:

The clinking of steel on pavement sounded through out the air, the chiming of fine bells echoing each step. Eyes of lifeless green stared ahead dully, black eye shadow contrasting to the snow white skin that gleamed so brilliantly. Thick eyeliner lined each of those eyes, giving them a very evil look. In each delicate ear were three peircing, each a silver bell that chimed with each movement. Black tresses lined a heart shaped face, electric purple streaking through it vividly. It was tied up into two messy buns on the top of her head, stripes hanging down here and there. Her attire consisted of a baggy purple hoodie and a short black shirt with several belts dangling from it.

Black and purple striped socks rose up to mid theigh, black boots stopping at her knees. She Had no expression on her face, nothing to give away anything about her. Of course, she also had not spoken a word in her entire seventeen years of existance. The girl glanced absently towards the bar, hugging the stuffed rabbit that she held to her chest. Silently she stepped within the building, ignoring the bemused looks she recieved from the men that stood at the entrance. She stepped past them without a second glance, walking across the room, ignoring the dancers as well as the looks she recieved. The girl was here for one reason and one reason alone.

To check up on the new fledgling...

Kurosaki

Wy_Wynaut, you need a more detailed Appearance/ Personality before I even glance at your sample. Kagome, you mean Ouka right? XD I have the manga, I know what you're talking about, it's fine.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    (Yesh Ouka-sama is my goddess in that book ^^ I wanna hug her like Shugo get's to T_T *whines* If you haven't noticed I was trying out a new entrance on this rp sample thingy -_~ hehe!))

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    Yay! a .hack RP! Of course I'll join!

Real Life

Appearance: Tall, with spiked hair. Sometimes uses glasses, even though he doesn't needs them. Normally uses jeans and a long, black T-Shirt, with also black tenis shoes.
    Personality: Calm and introverted. Likes to be left alone.
    'The World' Character

Username: Luna
    Class: Wavemaster
    Appearance: Tall, short hair, with a long blue robe, with a moon pattern on its back.
    Personality: Qite the smart and quiet type. Likes to give hints to others.
    Weapon: a large long staff, with a blue orb on the tip.
    Abilities/ Techs: La Repth and some Dark and Water Magic. Also sends a blue beam from the orb.

RP Sample:

I logged in the World and appeared by the Chaos Gate in Mac Anu. He was already there.
    "Why did you call me?"-I asked him, with a certain suspicion in my voice.
    "Come with me to Delta- Grueling Oblivius Highlands."-he replied.
    I, suspecting nothing good would come from it, gladly recused, as I went for some shopping.
    "I wonder what's into him... I better check that out soon..."

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Real Life

Appearance: Leon has short blond hair and dark blue eyes. He is tall, slim young man. He wears A white shirt, a red over shirt, blue jeans and thin glasses
    Personality: Leon is a calm, happy, intelligent guy. He is good at making friends and he is almost always happy on the net in the world except when he is pushed. He loves playing in the world he loves the high amount of graphics and how the people are so realistic, his favorite pass times in the world are killing monsters, making friends, raising gruntys, and taking quests

'The World' Character

Username: Sinic
    Class: Twin Blade
    Appearance: Sinic has short blond hair and dark green eyes. He is kind of short A bit taller then Shugo (from the second season) and has an average body build. He wears an outfit like THIS BUT both hands are normal, no wings, no buster and the cloak is normal and non tattered. The outfit is based around his body (you get what I am saying right?) Leon was happy to use this outfit for he was a big Final Fantasy fan and loved the outfit in general
    Personality: Leon is mostly the same as Sinic but he treats rare monsters like rare jewels.
    Weapon: To Identical twin blades on his hand's and throwing daggers (if thats ok)
    Abilities/ Techs: Blade storm, Omnie slash, Twin blade tornado, and Giga daggers

RP Sample:
    Two friends on Destiny Island (it a great place for a fight)
    Clow *sigh as he stand on a beach the tide rolling over his feet, he had a wooded sword in hand, he looked like he was waiting for someone. Just then a figure appeared in the distances, it was Sinic with his wooden sword in hand, "Your late." Clow said looking at Leon with a smile. "Sorry Clow but don't worry I wouldn't miss this for the world." He said getting into a fighting stance. "Ok lets go." Clow said rushing toward Sinic, As they rushed toward each other they now this would be there greatest fight yet.

Is this good?

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I know the basics of .hack, and the anime is downloading now. ^_^

Real Life

Appearance: He is of slightly above average build, witha medium complexion, brown hair that looks darker than it really is, and a haunted look to his slightly bloodshot, hazel eyes.
    Personality: In real life, robert has almost no personality. Some might call him shy, others might call him a freak, but he's quiet, and he prefers to listen, and will only act when he is forced to.

'The World' Character

Username: Dakado
    Class: Reborn. {Very similar to a twinblade, but has a lot more power, but a large penalty to advancing as a result.}[OOC: If this is a problem, I'll change it.]
    Appearance: With steel grey eyes, a pale complexion, and black hair kept back in a short ponytail, Dakado is slim, but well muscled, and of average height. He usually has a corntorted look on his face, however, as one of the reborn's penalties.
    Personality: Dakado is if anything, mad. He's a joker, and a witty, clever man. He's also a ruthless killer, and will snap out at anyone who bothers him during the wrong time.
    Weapon: Two curved swords, somewhere between scimitars and sabers, hanging from a single sheath on his shoulders. One is the dark red of fresh blood, and the other bright orange as a bonfire, the aptly named swords of blood and fire.
    Abilities/ Techs: He's very fast, has decent strength, and is highly agile. However, he advances in skill very slowly, and he regularly suffers from delibitating head pains, occasionally bad enough to make him go berserk, and attack almost anything.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

Okay, everyone's accepted, I'll start it when I get home from school.

Real Life

Appearance: David stands around the height of 5'11", with blue eyes and short red hair. He is built averagely, and wears a white t-shirt with a black hoody overtop, and a pair of navy blue jeans, black running shoes to accompany them.
    Personality: N/A

'The World' Character

Username: Mana
    Class: Elemental Wavemaster- Darkness
    Appearance: Mana's appearance was designed to resemble that of a monster from a card game known as Yu-Gi-Oh!, the Dark Magician Girl, which he won in a special promotion Altimit held not too long ago. Since it was so rare, David gave up his male character and began using this one. Image 1 Image 2
    Personality:
    Weapon: Staff
    Abilities/ Techs: Ra Yang, Dark Magic Attack, Ry Reon

OOC: "Ra Yang!" I called as I summoned a ball of dark energy from my staff, before hitting it like a baseball in the direction of my enemy, a Great Sled Dog -a monster that resembled a sled, but had the head of a wolf. "Going...!" I exclaimed as the ball drew closer and closer to my opponent. I then placed my hand on my forehead like those at a ball game, bending over to complete the look. "Going... Gone!" I exclaimed and jumped up in the air as the ball impacted the enemy, the only thing left behind was an item.

"Where are they..." I muttered as I sat down on a hill, a large field before me. "We did agree on meeting at 'Fast Great Burn', right? Not to mention the fact we're planning on meeting in the real world in 3 days! Geez..." All I could do, was wait.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Not too observant, are you?" I asked Mana, crouch down a matter of inchest behind where she was sitting. I was paler than usual, and I was rubbing my temple, but thankfully, this attack was bearable. I was wearing a simple, short tunic of ebony treated leather, and matching leggings, with light shoes for speed. Th swords of blood and fire were in their curved sheath across my shoulders, the ivory hilts visible, one adorned with orange firedrops, the other with lush rubies. Normally, I was a very intimidating person, but mana was one of the few people who knew me well enough to know better.

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
    Real Life

Alias: Alie, Alex

Appearance: Alex stands at 6 feet even, unusual for a girl of even her age. Her long, jet black hair reaches her lower back and is often kept in a braid, her bangs allowed to hang freely about her head and her piercing crimson eyes set her as a complete outcast, not to mention her dark personality as well. Her main attire consists of a black belly shirt, baggy black jeans a couple sizes too big for her, black riding gloves with spiked wristbands, chain belt, leg chains, and arm chains as well as several piercings along her right ear. She is a bit muscular as in her spare time she mostly works out, helping along her already slightly boyish figure.

Personality: Alex is a dark individual, her view of humanity less than good. Her reason is that she had suffered a very traumatic event just two years before during the summer before her freshman year. After that, she hasn't trusted a single soul save for a select few who proved to her that they were different than the average idiot who walks the streets. She also found that most of them played 'The World', hence why she got into it, hoping to find other people whom she could talk to so she didn't feel so alone. In addition to her dark attitude, she has some pretty severe anger issues and as such she has gained a love of fighting, it's become her hobby and she studies two forms of martial arts, tae-kwon do and kendo.

'The World' Character

Username: Alter

Class: Heavy blade

Appearance: Oddly eough, she has chosen to put her exact physical appearanc einto her character, though with a more feminine figure and blue eyes instead of her eerie crimson.

Personality: Online, she tends to be nicer to others and more girly as well as trusting.... basically, she is the exact opposite of herself online until she gets into a fight in which she simply reverts to her old, battle-loving self.

Weapon: Wind blade, Kusari-gama

Abilities/ Techs: Ap do, Howling gale, Throw blade

RP Sample: Alter ducked to the left under a blow form the ogre, its fist scratching her cheek. The scent of her own blood only fueled her desire to fight now and she dashed forward, arms held at her sides and bent low to reduce wind resistance. The ogre was amrter than it looked as it simply swept its arm sideways at her, but she too was smart. she knew her vulnerabilities s well as its body position and attack ranges. Luckily for her, it wa sonly one-armed, she took the other one off earlier in the battle when she threw her blade at it.

Alter smiled her trademark smug smile and placed her right hand on the ogre's arm, pushing against it and down, using its speedna nd her strength to sort of cartwheel over it. Twisting in midair to an upright position, she removed her blade from her back and hurled it at the beast with her left hand and even though it wa sher off-hand, it was still a powerful throw. The blade screamed through the air at its target and the ogre was to slow to defend as the force of its last attack was carrying it forward. The blade sliced right through its skull and immediately it dissipated into data and she landed on all fours, raising her right hand to catch the blade as it came back to her.

Alter stood and looked around, disappointed that all the enmies were gone from the area... it had not been a mass fight, but she had taken them apart one by one and she had not walked away unscathed. She was at one quarter HP and depleted SP and she really needed to get to town when she got a flashmail form a friend. "Oh god no..." she sighed and decided to ignore the mail until she got her hands on the proper heling equipment. Turning her back on the wracked field, she gated out without a single word...

[If rejected, feel free to eliminate the post with no notification to me. If anything needs changed, notify me at any time]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "hmm what to do what to do " i said to my self " sooooooooooooooo board "
    i slumped down on a hill there was no one left to kill i guess i should logg out as i have a plane to catch in the morning i was thinking. i was normally on the low level dungons killing people but it was getting boring as the players were to easy to kill one hit K-O's so
    " ANY ONE ON HIGH LEVEL TO FIGHT "

Kurosaki

IC- "Gah!" I shouted as I jumped in shock, flying a few feet down the hill, and hitting my head on a tree. "That was a dirty trick!" I yelled at him as I began to climb the green hill once more. "Why aren't the others here yet?" I mumbled as I was basically ignoring his actions, my staff behind my head.

OOC- Sorry for the short post, gotta go to school.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I shrugged as I stood up, the pain beginning to lessen marginally. "They're slow, I guess." I said, looking around. "Why does it always have to be so bright here?" I muttered to myself, shielding my eyes from the sunlight. It usually didn't help with my pain, but still, the bright light swas annoying when you felt like a sledgehammer and chisel were working their way into your skull...

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OCC: Can I have a grunty at some point its one of my favorite part's of .hack lol
    IC: Sinic arrived in the area, already finding a monster he liked. "Well well well if it isn't an lizard axeman lets go!!" He said rushing toward the monster with two daggers in hand and then throwing them at the monster. They landed right in both of his shoulders, the lizard man wasn't very happy about that He then starts to stomp toward Sinic with his axe in the air he swings, Sinic rolls behind him and stabs him with his twin blades. "Thing about you lizards id your pretty slow" He said as the lizard swings his axe once again, this time Sinic jumps over him and stabs him square in the back the lizard id gone and Sinic takes a brake. "That was pretty easy I?m getting better at the complicated attacks and that gives you an advantage no matter what level you are. ? Sinic said as he kept walking toward the point he was supposed to meet (OCC: We are supposed to all meet up right?)

Dream Illusionist

Years
    "Well... been here over a minute, and you didn't spot me... you should be more alerted. Imagine if it was a monster?"-I said to the two under me.
    I hopped from the tree, and looking at them, asked: "So... who's missing?"
    I looked around and saw another person coming. "Oh... that's better..."_-I muttered, with a slightly annoyed tone of voice.

Etneri

New dude
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Form

Real Life

Appearance: Stands at about 5'7", and is slightly musculer..Striking hazel eyes, Dark brown messy, chin length hair, and a pale touch to his skin...Usually is found wearing something black or dark..
    Personality: John is not a very interesting guy, but makes friends incredibly easily, he is dark, and very quiet...

'The World' Character

Username: Jukugo
    Class: Wavemaster
    Appearance: Dark, messy chin length blue hair, Has markings on both of his cheeks, his wrists, and his chest..He wears Dark blue pants, with a dark black robe..
    Personality:
    Weapon: Staff.
    Abilities/ Techs: Sekku Aura. Demmu Tasha. Haitou Blaze.

RP Example: After leaving school John walked to the local shop to buy a new game that a friend recommended with the money he has been saving..After buying it, he got home and struggled to find his house key in his pants, after rummaging through his pants, he found the key, unlocked the door, and ran inside with the new game in-hand...He knew his parents were still at work so decided to skip homework and get straight to the game...John ran to his computer and installed it quickly onto his computer, and quickly got into the game..

Once in the game John created his user...And found himself the chaos gate.."Wow.." John thought to himself, realizing the lush beauty of this game..He walked, and bumped into someone.."Sorry!" He shouted, and the person just muttered and walked away..."Rude.." John thougt to himself..After a while of walking around random places he decides he will logout for a while, to check out a manual or something to see what to do first in this game..

(If not accepted please feel free to delete this...:\)

Kurosaki

OOC: Yes, we're all supposed to meet, and you're accepted Etneri. I'll accept no more unless I need to kick someone, which could happen.

IC: "So, lets see here. We have Dakado, and Luna here." I said enthusiastically as I pointed to both of them. I always thought Luna was a funny name for a male character, but the fact that I was a guy playing as a girl always stopped me from saying anything. They all knew I was male, but treated me like a girl... for some strange reason. I then tapped Dakado slightly on the head with my staff. "This isn't real life you know, don't forget you're sitting in front of a console with a controller. It's just virtual reality! Anyways, did anyone catch that message that was posted on the board a few days ago? I heard the admins deleted it before it could be read, but SOMEONE had to have seen it."

Dream Illusionist

Years
    "Nope... haven't got a hold of it... I started reading it, but almost immediatly after, they deleted, so I couldn't read a thing... just: "There is..."..."-I said, as i sitted down, with my back on to the tree, while looking at my two partners.
    One, was a guy in a girl character, supposedly frm an old card game which I never heard of. It was...different from the other characters...although looked quite tough.The other had a strong attitude...but looked a bit...insane...I wondered myself what I was getting into.

Etneri

New dude
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Jukugo thought, and remembered that he was told to go somewhere to meet up with some people....So he logged into 'The World' And apeared At the chaos gate..."Alright what was the code? I think it was 'Fast Great Burn', so ill try that...." Jukugo then raised his staff into the air and was teleported to a new area...He then spotted some people and headed toward them...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back