• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    An excited bark sounded as a blur of black and white dashed towards the small group. A dog it would appear. It leapt into the air, tackling Mana with a yip. It's white tail was a blurr as it wagged back and forth wildly, his eyes wide with glee. It was so fun being a wolf. His pink tongue lolled out and the wolf licked her face happily. It was in a sense his customary greeting towards her and a few others. Also it would seem that the only time he ever showed any emotion at all was in this form.

Kurosaki

"Wha!" I cried as I flew backwards to the ground, rolling down the hill once more, right into the same tree. "This tree must be cursed..." I muttered as I sat up, and rubbed my head. I couldn't really feel anything, but I assumed it would've hurt. "Warwolf!" I shouted, partially mad, partially happy to see him. His situation was opposite to mine. In real life, he was a she, like I was a he in the real world. Well, I had my suspicions. He did display some feminine qualities from time to time, then again, look at me!

"Anyways..." I said as I climbed back up to the slowly growing group. "We're still all set to meet in Kyoto, Japan next week, right?"

Last edited:

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
    Alter gated in and immediately sprinted for the group, doubling over and breathing heavy once she got there, her face flushed from rushing. "H-hey, who said you guys could meet without me?" She said between gasps, a smile upon her face, though it seemed forced. Today, for some odd reason, she seemed less giddy than usual.

Alter stood straight up and put her hands on her hips, smiling at Mana, though still looking a little worn out. "So, you said Kyoto, right? I've got my ticket and i should be there on time unless they delay my flight..." She said calmly, but her voice held a note of anger, even over the net one could see the fire in her eyes, almost as if she was planning something for when she got to the designated area...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I rose to my feet at the new arrivals, my tone switching from serious to jovial, and almost arrogant. "I'm all set, of course. I've got the tickets, and since it's so far, I'm leaving later today, so you probably won't see me online until I get there." I said, unsheathing the sword of fire, and letting it fall, where I caught the hilt with the tip of my boot, and amused myself by remaining balanced there, withnone foot held out, holding the sharp blade completely still.

Etneri

New dude
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Jukugo looking slightly confused put his left hand up and rubbed the back of his head.."H-Hello.." He muttered quietly.."I'm Jukugo...What's going on?" He said as he sat down..."I overheard the conversation about meeting in Kyoto, Well, it's next week right? Well i can go if so, i am planning to visit some family over in Kyoto next week, so the timing is just great!" He said, gasping. Feeling a bit uncomfortible Jukugo decided to colapse his staff onto his lap...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    walking from my rest i switch areas to meet up with the others
    there they were six ? i was only meeting two
    " HI " i shouted
    waiting for a reaction

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    (( I am altering his wardrobe slightly XD I am not sure if I want anyone to know He's a she...*ponders* It will be much more fun in the real world XD))

Warwolf sat on his haunches, looking up at the others with a neutral expression. Suddenly his form began to change, contort. A smokey clound formed around his wolf body, a low hum filling the air as his body glowed faintly. When the smoke cleared, Warwolf's body had shifted to an almost human form, his pale skin gleaming in the digitalised world. He leaned back on his hands, his legs spralled out before him. A plume tail swished back and forth slowly, Silver eyes watching the others in boredom.

" Yeah, yeah. I know. The **** tickets are running late." He stated in his rough voice. He sounded very animalistic even in his wolf form. " I'll be there though so don't worry."

" Sorry about being late by the way. My stupid sister decided she was going to go online." He added, rising to his feet. His attire consisted of a pair of tight fitting black trousers, held up by a thick belt. They were torn here and there, going well with his wild appearance. His long white hair fell down around his shoulders, tappering off at his waist. The plume wolf tail that flicked back and forth behind him was cream colored except for the tip that was black. He wore no other garments, his bare chest exposed to the world. A tuft of thick black fur went around his neck and partway down his chest.

Strange black symbols covered his body, each of his cheeks marked with two black tattoos. Attached to his back was a large black halberd, it's three blades jutting up into the air.

" So...Where are we going to meet? The Yasaka Shrine in eastern Kyoto would be a good place. Besides, I have been wanting to see it." He added.

Kurosaki

OOC: Kagome, I editted my last post accordingly, XD

IC: "The Yasaka Shrine is fine..." I said before yawning loudly. It was late where I lived right now, about 1am. "Well, I'm logging off now, you guys took too long, and now I'm tired! So one week from now, at the Yasaka Shrine, don't forget!" And with that said my character disappeared from the field as I logged off, and headed for bed.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "oh well if no one is going to answer " i may as well get on the plane
    with that the charatre dissapered . I took off the head phone/glasses
    switched off the laptop and packed the into my bag .
    " Yawn " it was going to be a long flight home

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    "Well... better be leaving too... I wanna do some sightseeing in Kyoto."-I said, slowly vanishing in the air. "See you all there!"-I shouted, as I was warped to the Root Town. "..but before I go, I wanna check something in "Theta Closing Naughty Rapids".
    I was suddenly warped to a new area, andsat under a tree waiting. I still had another meeting.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I thought for moment, and I could feel my attack becoming worse. "All right," I said, a slightly harsh edge coming into my voice as I began to massage my temples again. "I don't really have a reason to stay, so I might as well pack. I'll be seeing you all soon." I said, and disconected from the system then and there. As I removed the headset, I couldn't help but sigh with relief, and regret. The head pains were horrible, but still, the feeling of being so power, knowing that you were a living, deadly weapon. It was worth every bit of the pain...

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Sinic used a jump charm (not sure what the call it Raina used a speed charm so... please tell me what it's called) and landed next to Mana and said " Lucky I could hear you from over there and yes I am all set, but I have some time anyone want to go kill some monsters if not that?s ok, I can go solo after all," he said throwing a dagger that pass right by Werewolfs and kills a low level monster right behind his "They don?t call me THE HUNTER for nothing heh heh. " He said waiting for an answer (note: Don?t worry He just IC he going to hunt but I won?t post it)

Last edited:

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
    [Clow, Mana is already logged out...]

Alter was suddenly second guessing going to Kyoto at all, but then again, she sure as hell didn't want to stay at home. As a matter of fact... Without a word, she logged out and got up from her seat, again just plain, ordinary Alex... and at that, a sharp pain hit her heart. It got her every time she logged out of The World, like she'd left a piece of herself in that virtual world and only by being there could she get it back... it was something she couldn't find in reality..

Alex walked over to her bed and finished packing her bookbag with her essentials and what not, her knapsack full of snacks and stuff, and her pockets full of trinkets and other things. Just then, she remembered something and ran to her PC, typing up an e-mail to Dakado. It was a request to meet at the airport before they headed off to Kyoto.. after all, she didn't want to go alone. She gave instructions on how to know which was her and hoped he'd care enough to follow them. Imediately after sending it, she typed up another note, leaving it there, and grabbed her black hoodie, her things from her bed, and jumped out her open window, shimmying down her gutter and now came the long walk tot he airport for tomorrow...

Back in her room, Alex's bed was made, her room picked up, though unusually empty and on her dresser was a watch, a phone, and a small roll of dollar bills. Her computer left on and the only thing open on the screen was a word document which read the following...

To my parents:
    you got your wish, i'm now out of your life. On my dresser, you'll find the money you claim i owe you, take it and leave me the hell alone.
    To my few friends:
    you know how to reach me if needed... Take care of yourselves
    To anyone else who cares:
    Goodbye..
    ~Alex

Kurosaki

OOC: Okay, I'm fast forwarding this till the next week, where we meet in Kyoto.

IC: It had been one week since that day, during which time I prepared for my trip. When I arrived in Kyoto, I found an odd, blue circular orb on the ground in front of the airport, and stuffed it in my pocket, thinking it could be of use later.

Within the same day, I travelled to the Yasaka Shrine, the place we had planned on meeting. "I sure hope they didn't get lost..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked as I heard the kid talking. Maybe he was one of our group... I walked up, my black leather trenchcoat unbuttoned to reveal a simple T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. I decided that there was one way to test this. I walked up until I was a few feet behind him, careful of my movements, in case the thing I had found in the plane's bathroom rattled, and said "Not very observant, are you?"

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
    Alex was sleeping near the Yasaka shrine, right in plain view of the others who had approached the shrine. The thing that made her stand out was that she looked like her character some to life, just without the sword, with longer hair, more chains, and a black wristband with a odd blue stone set into it...

Sleeping there, she looked almost peaceful, save for the occasional moment where she shifted. Her hoodie was folded and laid across her lap, her bookbag used or a pillow, and her other bag laying right beside her.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    A young woman walked nervously towards the large shrine that stood admidst the many people and buildings. Her dark eyes looked about constantly, searching for someone. Suddenly a flash of red caught her eye and she stooped to pick up a small red ball.

" Odd..." She stated and without a second thought she shoved it into the pocket of her hoodie. The girl pulled up the hood of her black top, hiding easily her hair and face. People made her nervous. She sighed and sat down on the steps, leaning back leisurely. If anything they would reconise the way she was sitting.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Getting off her bike near the Yasaka shrine Ran stood out aginst the comuters. Her hight was one thing but that wasn't what made you look your attention was first drawn to her Black leather knee high boots,The navy blue jeans which looked like shorts were mostly hidden. The tan overcoat only reached her knees the sleaves were rolled up to her elbows revealing that her skin had seen the sun recently, Her short drak hair was roughly brushed her wire frame glasses were pokeing out of the top pocket of the overcoat. Her face that is what made you stare was she was wareing a headset covering her eyes this was the most striking thing about her apperence. her pack was lazyly slung over her right shoulder encased in it was a laptop three changes of clothes and a strange orb like gem she was given while in spain in the past week.
    "Friends in the World never Friends IRL" she said as she sat down near two other girls.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

"Gah!" I exlaimed as I jumped in shock, only to lose my balance and land on my bottom on the ground. "Oh... it's you..." I muttered, not even having to look at the person to know his identity. "Is anyone else from our 'The World' party here?" I called after getting up, waving my hands in the air, and recieving stares for it. Yet, I didn't notice the slowly changing sky above us, as the colour slowly becan to become a dark green...

OOC: Everyone needs an orb thing like the one in my last post, XD

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
    [Alex's item is the wristband i stated in my last post]

Alex cracks an eye open, awakened by David's yelling and not too happy about it. However, even though angered, she quickly calmed down before moving as his words clicked in her head and she finally understood what he'd said. She does not sit up, rather she only raises an arm and waves it to make herself known, she doesn't exactly feel like moving right now, but in a few minutes she would.. probably...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back