• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    This is an obvious question, but does your interpretation of "hacked Pokemon" include event legendaries obtained via unlocking the events with a cheat device? Because the Pokemon themselves are perfectly legit; it's the same thing you would have gotten had you attended the event, only without the plane ticket and diving through he sea of n00bish children. Nobody should have to suffer through that.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i think he acknowledges that anything that has been hacked for is hacked, but Ubers are not a concern for this thread and for the sake of competitive battlers. the assumption is that anyone who uses ubers doesn't care for competitive battling standards, and should not be punished regardless of how they got those ubers, and whether or not they are actually attainable.

Ichida

Years
    Yeah, I already know the bit about ubers, I've weaved up many many similes against them. I was just asking to make sure. :P

Ichida

Years
    If you're talking to me, then yes, Arceus is included in what I was asking about.

Years
    The community will enforce rules against hacked Pokémon if they participate in battles.
    • If you possess a hacked Pokémon, you are not allowed to create a battle thread
    • You cannot vouch to battle a person in his or her thread if you possess a hacked Pokémon.

I think almost everyone who has wifi possesses a hacked pokemon, I've gotten some over the GTS. (If I know that they're hacked, I release them right away) Does that only apply if the stats are hacked?

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I think almost everyone who has wifi possesses a hacked pokemon, I've gotten some over the GTS. (If I know that they're hacked, I release them right away) Does that only apply if the stats are hacked?

I'll answwe that for you. First, not everyone here at all has hacked pokemon. Just because you see the idiots asking for lvl 100 Arceus for a lvl 10 Magikarp, but don't think that everyone who has wi fi is like that.

Now, if your stats are legit, then there's no real problem. If we can tell if it's legit or not, the its good.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I hate that >.< IT's hacked if it hasn't been caught where it is supposed to be caught. It's not legit, not at all. Simple as that.

BigWolf

A person name Zerosilver is a hacker, his weavile knew ice punch without being mated(caught in dusk ball and knew ice punch)and his togekiss was caught in a safari ball(i sure u cant catch togepi's in the safari)i still won the battle and when i told him his pokemon are hacks, he logged off lol, talking about givin ur self up

Zerosliver

Elite Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    A person name Zerosilver is a hacker, his weavile knew ice punch without being mated(caught in dusk ball and knew ice punch)and his togekiss was caught in a safari ball(i sure u cant catch togepi's in the safari)i still won the battle and when i told him his pokemon are hacks, he logged off lol, talking about givin ur self up

lies, i did mate my weavile, my togekiss is in a net ball. Which u dont know obviously. I traded him with a friend of mine. They were both legit.

BigWolf

lies lol, net balls are blue with a black net over the ball, ur togekiss came out in a forest green ball(safari ball)

Zerosliver

Elite Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    lies lol, net balls are blue with a black net over the ball, ur togekiss came out in a forest green ball(safari ball)

Woops typo i meant nest ball and btw, in leafgreen ice punch was a tm or learned from a tutor idk anymore. But i learned my sneasel ice punch that way. togepi was catched at leafgreen or emerald or w/e my friend his game was. With a nest ball.

Last edited:

Ichida

Years
    Togepi is only obtained through a side quest on Water Path in FRLG, and it comes in a normal Pokeball. Yours is hacked. Dusk Balls didn't exist before D/P, so your Sneasel's hacked too.

BigWolf

lol i just proved ur a hacker u know why, dusk balls arent in leaf green smart, ur weaviles caught in one so explain that

Zerosliver

Elite Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Togepi is only obtained through a side quest on Water Path in FRLG, and it comes in a normal Pokeball. Yours is hacked. Dusk Balls didn't exist before D/P, so your Sneasel's hacked too.

No offence but i traded my pokemon with a friend, i just used his cartridge to train them. but he porbably gave me them hacked, But i swear i trained them them the legit way, im no friggin hacker. Im not that kind of person, if i was a lousy hacker i would use hacks to always crit hit? to have unlimited pp and stuff?

Ichida

Years
    Doesn't matter how you trained them since they were obtained illegally. Whoever gave you them is a hacker, so cough up a name if they're a PC member.

Zerosliver

Elite Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Doesn't matter how you trained them since they were obtained illegally. Whoever gave you them is a hacker, so cough up a name if they're a PC member.

he isnt on this forum, hes my m8 from school. How the hell would i know that he hacked them, i jsut asked if he had them. And he gave me them. Do u expectme to be psychic and know they are hacked?

Ichida

Years
    No, I expect you to be decently intelligent and realize that they were hacked when he gave them to you, the same way I realized that fact. Doi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back