• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loc BK

4425 1371 5707
    Years
    I didnt hacked....
    Ive been using the same team ive battle a bunch of people and no one has ever said i hacked
    Most of the people i battled beat me so fast one hitting my Alakazam....

Years
    Well, honestly, if a Lucario with Sword's Dance boosts didn't do it with his extreme powered up attack, and a Garchomp didn't do it with his, and you say that his defense is only 146, there's SOMETHING wrong with that picture.

That and I've never had that sort of trouble with taking out an Alakazam before.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    The only way we can prove this is to let a bystander of the argument to see the pokemon to check its stats and post them.

It could've also been a calculation error. I remember a while back, Dark_Azelf was facing someone (I think Anti-Pop), and not only did a Scarf'd Heatran outrun a Scarf'd Chomp (all are EV'd and IV'd well), but Heatran's HP Ice only did about 63% to Garchomp.)

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Well, pokemonplatnium battled against me in an Uber battle and he accidentally traded with me afterward, which showed his Pokemon are location caught-hacked, except Darkrai which appears to be caught in the correct place.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Sorry, guys, but hacks are hacks. I'm not going to preach on, but it is against PC rules. But while we can't control your game, we can control their useage here.

However, if we cannot prove the hack, no prob. If we can...maybe you deserve it. If your gonna hack, hack right, I always say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back