• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hackers of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    Dammit I tried to attach the picture but it didn't work can you tell me how to do it correctly?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    No$gba it always works for me so i use it

Dammit I tried to attach the picture but it didn't work can you tell me how to do it correctly?
    when you're posting you should scroll down and see additional options and click manage attachments and it will let you upload your selected file :)

when you're posting you should scroll down and see additional options and click manage attachments and it will let you upload your selected file :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Name:Rokas
    Skill:Spriting, story writer, editer.I can't do pokemon from scratch(unless fakeamon) , but I can edit
    and recolour them quite nicely.
    Proof of Skill: Pmed.(Haven't made the required posts to post a url, so just copy and paste)
    When on: My time is gmt2+, the time I'm on very differs.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    so i take it you got the rom i sent you? When i fix the tiles i could update to it, there seems to be tiny mistakes in the tiles. So do you want me to do another city or route or the inside of that cave?

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    so i take it you got the rom i sent you? When i fix the tiles i could update to it, there seems to be tiny mistakes in the tiles. So do you want me to do another city or route or the inside of that cave?

i haven't had time to check @mails i will tell you what i need you to do as soon as i read it and get the rom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back