• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hacking - What does it mean to you?

MUDplup69

pokemon creator
Years
  • I think Hacking as making people pokmn or a pokemon on the pokedex like lugia to shadow lugia and also like changing a house to a cave and is there a cheat where i can change everything into what i want plz i need that kind of cheat

Vexar

Trainer
    Years
  • Hacking would be using any means to get something you could not get by yourself without such a challenge.

Walk through walls.. Unlimited masterballs.. Unlimited cash.. Anything of the such would be considered hacking.. Do I care if you use any of them? Not at all ^^ Makes me feel better when I beat you.

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I dont ind getting pokes tht you cant get in the game but after youve caught it you should release it right away

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    hacking, to me, means using exp. codes, or max ev's and iv's. pokemon,
    even bidoofs become uber with max ev's and iv's!

i have hacked the events on diamond, but i released them right after i got them. i only needed their pokedex data.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • What qualifies as hacking?
    Hacking is pretty much using a Cheat Device to obtain certain items, pokemon, or abilities that you normally can't get in the game (e.g. The Walk Through Walls Cheat). It means using a device to alter or change something in your game. Its giving you an unfair advantage. I do not approve of hacking as sometimes it cries out to me as weak because you need a cheat device to beat the game and you can't do it yourself.

Have you ever hacked / cheated?
    I admit I will use glitches in the game, occasionally. But I will never use a Cheat Device to do anything.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    I am all for hacking, wanna have no challenge to game?

Hack your self infinite master balls, rare candies, and vitamins.

I like having challenge though. I am against making it so that pokemon have movesets they normally can't have, or abilities they normally cant have.

I do support event hacking. Nintendo wont make events accessible to everyone so Those of us who will never see an event must hack to get those special pokemon. I live in the U.S. but I live in a rural area, the events never come within 100 miles. I am not driving over 30 minutes to go to an event.

Why? Because if I drive thirty minutes thats at Least 10 dollars of gas there and back. Then you gotta account for the fact that If I am going to this event I will probably spend money there. I will also probably stop somewhere and buy some food at a restaurant so um 5-15 dollars on food.

Well at the very least I will be spending 20 dollars to on the outing for myself. Now, my girlfriend is the one that got me back into pokemon, she would be going as well. So say another 10 dollars

Thats at the very minimum 30$. Well why not buy a Pro Action Replay for 20 dollars on ebay. Or maybe 15$ at a used game shop. Then I get all the event pokemon (sometimes several events) for less than I would have spend to go a single event that will never even come to the state I live in.

People that live in cities that have them are lucky. Not just people that live in countries that have them. The United states has them sure. But there are 50 Freakin states here, plus several territories and military bases abroad. So really unless you live in Japan they are not full supported anywhere.

Budgie

Life is music, play it louder!
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2008
    Hacking to me is making the game fun for a few days then making it boring as hell (cause you've got everything you aimed for, so theirs no need to play)

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
    Years
  • Hacking can be fun. I like it, to a certain extent. I can understand event hacking, and im okay for trading for them, but hacked EV's and IV's is just wrong. I think thats how my friend beat me in the last battle. He has and AR, and FULL of hacked pokemon. Worthless piece of schist!

Back