• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hahaha... wait, that's not funny!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Any joke that begins with "your face/mom". Seriously sweeties, it's not even funny. It sounds like a dumb response in order to sound witty. =/

Oh and racist jokes, I never found them funny, yet people make them. >>

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    Here's a rant.

Any your mom jokes. They're old, not funny. "herd u liek mudkips" is really overused and unfunny too. Oh, and then there's pie/cake/whatever aka UNFUNNY randomness jokes. Oh oh oh. And. "I'm insane!" jokes... No you're not, you're being ununique and just like 802398123 other people claiming to be insane.

Racist jokes are dumb, too. Unless they're about... actually nvm.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    Those "your-mom" jokes and those Blonde and brunette jokes >_>
    What's so funny in them? I mean they're preposterous not funny. >.<

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I agree with a lot of people here, with the yo momma jokes and your face jokes. Its so annoying. The yo momma jokes shows that the person that is saying it is too scared to say something about the person that is in front of them because most likely they will get punched in their face.

:t354:TG

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    When you don't use the "Yo mama" joke too often, it's funny. Especially when it's meant out of love. Just to make someone smile. But I hate, "Knock, knock."
    "Who's there?"
    "Boo."
    Boo-hoo."
    "Don't cry, it's only a joke."

Gosh, that's stupid. -_- Meh, I like it when someone says something dirty, and the next person says, "Dirty!" XD

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    All intentional jokes fail. Badly. Also, I extremely dislike the "jokes" where a person asks "Raise your hand if you're not here" and people raise their hands. I am amused, however that the people who raise their hands are the ones that always make bad jokes or try to be funny when they're not.

I likeh teh new font D<

EDIT... no I don't. ._.

Back