• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai :3

Years
    Hai, I'm Xeltos..I'm new here. I decided to look for somewhere to trade/battle and make friends and it looks like i found it. I just got Soul Silver today. I'm trying to find someone who has a Pikachu Colored Pichu (Just for the Spiky Eared Pichu), Since i missed the event :(..but i'm not gonna get one cause i just started and don't really have any to trade D:

But yeah that's the reason i joined. Cya around everyone :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    hiiiiiii :D im always up for trading/batteling, but i dont have a pikachu colored pichu =[

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    Hey, hey! Welcome to PC! I've just returned after 6 years. XD I hope you find yourself a PCP. If you look around, I'm sure you can find one here. :3

Aero Blitz

Faster Than Sceptile
    Years
    Welcome, I'm new here myself.

I have both of those special Pichu, but I'd rather not trade it because it is my only one, and I have no idea how to do the cloning glitch.

Back