• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HaI eVeRy OnE iAm NeW

vami2010

Beginning Trainer/hacker
    Years
    hai every body tjhis is vami i need a lottttttttzzzzzz of help in making my own poke hack

so any body will help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

any help would be great

pllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz any one

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    For help read the tutorial and if you want a team for rom hacking start a thread in the team discussion thread, anyway welcome to the community.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    First off, I want to welcome you to this forum but we need to make some amends to the way you type if you wish to stay a regular. For one, it might be cool on Bebo, Myspace or FaceBook to capitalise random letters, but on forums it makes you look like an idiot. You should refrain from things that make you look like an idiot. I'd advise you to read the Rules and the Frequently Asked Questions, as that would help you refrain from looking like an idiot too.

hai every body tjhis is vami i need a lottttttttzzzzzz of help in making my own poke hack

I'm happy for you, but I'd be even happier if you learned not to kill the English language.

so any body will help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If I were you I'd check out the ROM Hacking and Emulation boards, there, you could Private Message people you think that would be up to the job, but with your English skills, I'd say they'd delete it.

any help would be great

Proper grammar would be great too, but I amn't seeing it.

pllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz any one

Also, it's spelled 'please'.

Good day.

ICE-X

Pokemon Frozen Glory creator
    Years
    I can help

I can help if you need anything, just PM me, but before you do check the documents and tutorials in the rom hacking section.

Back