• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai everyone!

Pulsefire

The Prodigal Explorer
Years
  • Hey there,

Usually I go by the name of Frost/Cold/Ezreal, but I figured that was taken(They are).
    So I went with the closest name I could come to it.

I'm not new to forums, been using them for about 9 years. However, I just recently got back
    into Pokemon after I started working on a new site for it. I thought I might as well regain all
    my old knowledge on Pokemon when I was younger, and I just ended up falling back into it.

I play Showdown(mainly OU), and I am starting to get into competitive battling. Currently I'm
    ranked 1300 on the ladder(after 2 weeks), and that's with no prior knowledge of anything past
    the Third Generation. So I really had my work cut out for me trying Pokemon I've never even knew.

I work around the Aniverse and mainly use Chatango now a day's. I stopped using forums about 3
    months back after it seemed that forums were dying(Mainly since they cut social interaction by
    about 90%). Now I'm getting back into the feel of forums again(also since my sites are starting to
    use them more often) and thought "Hey, I really want to go to a Pokemon forum. Boost some of
    my newer knowledge."

Quick Biography about me:​

My first name is Daniel, I'm a Anime lover. I've been a big support of the Aniverse for about 5 years.
    I live in South Carolina out on Mount Pleasant. I am a Programmer, I design bots for chat services,
    and I design websites. I'm experienced in the following:

Spoiler:

As well as building my knowledge/basics on other languages.
    I've also been certified from Info-Sec Institute.

My life profession at the moment is online. I work as a Free Lancer and Volunteer for websites
    to help run/setup their Network Security and maintain their servers. Most of it I do for free, since
    whenever I'm done with a High Paying project I literally have nothing to do for weeks. So it keeps
    me both busy and out of trouble.

I'm also a massive gamer, in which I mainly play MMORPG's or MOBA games. League is starting to
    become slowly worse and worse for me, but my favoritism for the characters will remain. My play
    style differs from game to game, but I like being able to tank and do lots of damage.

Just recently I was overcome with a massive amount of work that caused me to slag behind. Now
    that I am free to do whatever again, I'm catching up on all I missed. I've recently finished about...
    398 episodes of Pokemon(All in about 2 weeks). Also, at the same time playing Pokemon Apollo. As
    well as Black, Emerald, and Diamond. With all the spare time I have since I've taken a "vacation" I
    literally am running out of things to do, and it's come to where I'm sitting in my room all day. My
    friends are either out of state(Considering I just moved from Arizona to South Carolina), or busy
    with their families. This means I'm literally ALL alone for the moment.

My Hobbies:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Conclusion
    Now, before this becomes a TL:DR thread. Let me finish it off. I'm glad to be here, and
    thanks to all those that might come and welcome me. I hope we can all enjoy this forum
    together(Assuming there's still room for a guy like me!) and that I can contribute to as many
    topics as I can(Bear with me... still not to good on Pokemon Information).

Thanks for reading!

~Frost​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Woow, you really do seem like the experienced programmer. I'm more of an HTML/CSS and web designer/artist than anything but wouldn't mind learning some of those on the side as a hobby. Sounds like it'd be my sort of thing! You should stop by the Technology & Internet board to discuss programming, we could use more people like you over there. :)

Anyways, welcome, Daniel! What are some of your favorite anime?! We already have quite a lot in common so I'm pretty curious. I've been a lot more into it myself lately and have been watching more newer series. n~n;

Hope you enjoy yourself here! It's great seeing such thought-out intros. Seems like you'd fit swimmingly in so many areas already, especially our Showdown server haha. Have a blast and do poke a staff member if you need any help at all!

Pulsefire

The Prodigal Explorer
    Years
  • Woow, you really do seem like the experienced programmer. I'm more of an HTML/CSS and web designer/artist than anything but wouldn't mind learning some of those on the side as a hobby. Sounds like it'd be my sort of thing! You should stop by the Technology & Internet board to discuss programming, we could use more people like you over there. :)

Anyways, welcome, Daniel! What are some of your favorite anime?! We already have quite a lot in common so I'm pretty curious. I've been a lot more into it myself lately and have been watching more newer series. n~n;

Hope you enjoy yourself here! It's great seeing such thought-out intros. Seems like you'd fit swimmingly in so many areas already, especially our Showdown server haha. Have a blast and do poke a staff member if you need any help at all!

Hey thanks for the welcome!

I'll be posting anywhere I possibly can! (Within the rules of course)

Some of my favorite Anime series:
    Spoiler:

I will say that I need to get back into newer series, but it's hard to. Also considering
    I have to catch up on series I never was able to finish. If you have any good suggestions
    I'd love to know them!

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
  • Great taste in anime and signature banner. I'm following Sword Art Online II now. :] Glad to have such a well-rounded new member here who's also experienced with forums. I'd love to game with you sometime if we share any games in common. I don't know if you have steam, but I can provide it if you'd like. I'd love to see you around. Cheers!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Other than that awesome first post, you like Bleach and Sword Art Online so hi :D G'luck on the forums!

Also can i has friend?

Back