• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai (Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2014
    Heya, well as u see im new, but please help me...
    I have ordered 2 pokemon decks from ebay, Royal Guard and Verdant frost, i have got them but i cant find the codes or QR for pokemon TCGO (Trading Card Game Online)
    How can i find it? Where? How?

RudeStyle

Artangels
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Welcome to Forums,

Unfortunately this is the wrong forum to be asking that question.
    Please either post your problem on the help forum Or An appropriate forum involving card games.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • This isn't much of an introduction, sadly. And according to the rules, you cannot ask for TCG online codes here. I think your best bet is to Google or search for information. :(

RudeStyle, next time, please report. I appreciate the help, but it is not necessary. Please use the report button next time; as mini-modding can get you in trouble.

Going to lock this thread now. If you still need help, you are more than welcome to contact me. :3

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back