• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai there

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    Hai :D I'm faize, I just happened to stumble upon this forum, looks really fun :D I love making signatures and such....but anyway hope to be meeting you all soon or w/e XD

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there Faize, welcome to PokeCommunuty. You've already met me so that's one person off your list :P

You like making signatures? The perhaps the Art & Design would be the perfect place for you. Especially if you like other forms of art and design.

Would you mind telling us a little about yourself? Like what your interests in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics. It would help us get to know you better. However you aren't obligated to tell us anything if you don't want to.

In any case, welcome again and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    pokemon

Hi im a kinda new guy to so hey maybe we can be friend one more off your list right

Back