• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai

Golden Kirby

New hacker
Years
  • Hai guys and gals, Golden Kirby here. (no prizes for those who guess my favorite manga and game character)

I dunno what to put here so i'm just gonna tell you some basic stuff.

I am a steel type trainer, although my favorite Pokemon is Poochyena. I like reading the Pokemon adventures manga and hope to one day get a hat like Golds.

I use to be a rom-hacker but i lost all inspiration but now it's back so i have to retrain myself as one.

I think that is all you need to know

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Mmm, a short and sweet intro; pretty cool! Welcome to PC! <3

Steel types are pretty cool in my opinion~ My favourite steel-type pokemon include Steelix, Mawile, Lucario, and Jirachi. I use them in pokemon run-throughs whenever I could, especially Steelix since it's pretty easy to raise in my opinion. (That and solid snakes are awesome. obvious reference is obvious.)

Well, if you're still into ROM Hacking, you might enjoy the Emulation board, where it's the basic place for hacking purposes. There's also a Tutorial sub-forum where there are guides to help you, in case you want to re-teach yourself~

BUT yeah, glad you took the time to be with us today! I hope you'll enjoy posting on the many boards this forum has offer, and feel free to leave me a message if you ever want to talk. :3

Years
  • Hi there, Golden Kirby, and welcome to PC! n_n

So you like steel types? That's neat, though I'm personally more for grass types haha. Poochyena is definitely adorable though, I used it a lot in my Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald playthroughs and it was always really useful, especially once it evolved and got Intimidate. <3

Our Emulation section has tons of stuff ROM hackers would need, so you'll get back into the swing of things in no time! I see you've already been exploring around there as well as other parts of the forum though, which is awesome. :D

Anyway, it was great meeting you and stick around, all right? Hopefully I keep running into you in the future~!

Back