• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haiiiii

Goðafoss

Smothered
    Years
    First off, I'm 14 years old, and live in the Netherlands.

The reason I came here is an incredibly long story, which took me about half an hour to type in Dutch, maybe I'll tell you once, maybe I won't. But I like these forums, so I decided to stay.

Anyways, Hai. 'D

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Hello and welcome to the PC forums! I hope you enjoy the friendly and active community, and remember to follow the rules!

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hai!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to PC forums, have fun and enjoy your stay!!!! :) Oh yeah and you have to follow the rules or the mod team will hunt you down!!!! Watch out. xD

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Yo! Welcome dude, you make a good choice joinning here, it's a peacefull site with friendly people.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Greeting... My computer can't really spell your name, how about I call you Foss?

Well have a great time Foss, you don't have to tell us how you found us, wut matters is that your here ;P

See you around!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Aww man, I wish I knew how to type that awesome "d" and spell your name correctly =/

Anyway, welcome to PC, Go(d)afoss!

I'd love to hear your story if you'd be willing to type it all out in english! If it took you a half an hour to type, it must be a pretty awesome one! XD

Glad you like the forums, and I'll be seeing you around! ^___^

Goðafoss

Smothered
    Years
    Thanks everyone~!

The ð is done by AltGR + D or CTRL + ALT + D.

You may also call me Steven btw. 'D

I'm willing to type the whole story once, but only if the member that it's about agrees to it. ;]

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Steven! Your from the Netherlands... Must be beautful there. Anyway make sure you read the rules and I'm positive you'll have an awesome time here at PC!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

You made a good decision coming here as we are very freindly here so if you need help feel free to VM me! Remember to follow the rules and make alot of freinds and most importantly have fun and you will make it here alright! Well see you around!

PS! Haiiiii

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Welcome to the forums. I would be Starchild.
    I love Dutch. Zulk een mooie taal!
    Enjoy your stay, make sure to read the rules.
    And, if you need a friend/random person to talk to, you can come to me.
    <3 I hope you love PC as much as I do.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    You have incredibly good English for someone who is only 14 and not living in an English speaking country.

Welcome to PC!

Goðafoss

Smothered
    Years
    Hehe, thanks both~! x3

Yeah, I think I'll enjoy the time I'm going to spend here. ^__^
    (Edit: As I stated in my previous post too, apparently o.o)

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Hi and welcome, wow didn't realize they used the letter "Ð" in Netherlands, so is do you know your names meaning?

Back