• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hail Gummibar - Serve Baromega

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Welcome to the stripper club.

Omg, guess what guys? My mom was watching one of those shopping channels and she saw a HUGE sale on an Acer laptop. She called me up right after I got to school and asked me if I wanted it as an early birthday gift and naturally, I said hell yeah. So around June 18th you will finally stop hearing me complain about lag.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Ugh, scratch that guys. Apparently my mom wasn't paying attention and didn't realize she ordered a netbook. Not exactly an upgrade from my current desktop even though it has a lot more RAM. Now excuse me while I go lag for the next three months.

;_;
    this news has killed my drive for the rest of the day

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Ugh, scratch that guys. Apparently my mom wasn't paying attention and didn't realize she ordered a netbook. Not exactly an upgrade from my current desktop even though it has a lot more RAM. Now excuse me while I go lag for the next three months.

;_;
    this news has killed my drive for the rest of the day
    Lol. She ordering the wrong thing just woke me up through laughter. :P

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I actually found a good Dell laptop that's exactly what I need and not the expensive, but she's all "you don't really need a laptop at this point in your life". I went from absolutely loving to wishing she'd just shut up in only a few hours. Parents, go figure...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Lol.

You can tell her that you'll keep it with you even when you go through college. Obviously your not and she'll forget. :P

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Actually, I would gladly keep it with me through college. Now she's saying she won't buy anything from Dell's website. And I sort of agree with her. xD

In other news, I missed school today because I'm REALLY sick. I'd be asleep right now but... well, I just woke up. My parents said I could stay home tomorrow if I wanted to, but the problem is I kind of want to go. There's a project we have to finish by next Wednesday and I just started it before getting sick.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Actually, I would gladly keep it with me through college. Now she's saying she won't buy anything from Dell's website. And I sort of agree with her. xD

In other news, I missed school today because I'm REALLY sick. I'd be asleep right now but... well, I just woke up. My parents said I could stay home tomorrow if I wanted to, but the problem is I kind of want to go. There's a project we have to finish by next Wednesday and I just started it before getting sick.
    Eh, don't go to school. Your just going to exhaust yourself and that's not good.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Normally that would work Borey, but this is counted as the class's final exam. And it's my GFX class. How would it look if I fail GFX? xD

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Dude, you live in the city. If you're sick, going to school won't help with what's going on with flus. I don't live even live near the city and the schools aren't allowing sick people in. It'd be best if you stayed home to avoid panic. Plus, you're sick. Gummy, sick. You know, the thing where you're ill? Don't be stupid. Exams can be made up if you miss them, but if you miss resting when you're ill, it'll only get worse. :/

FEEL BETTER! :'D

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Dude, you live in the city. If you're sick, going to school won't help with what's going on with flus. I don't live even live near the city and the schools aren't allowing sick people in. It'd be best if you stayed home to avoid panic. Plus, you're sick. Gummy, sick. You know, the thing where you're ill? Don't be stupid. Exams can be made up if you miss them, but if you miss resting when you're ill, it'll only get worse. :/

FEEL BETTER! :'D
    Where do you live? Schools around me still allow sick people to come to school and we have like two cases of H1N1.

Back