• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haileo's Large Event and Shiny Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    Sorry, no thanks. I only trade for UT and it needs to be proofed too.

alright thanks for the reply, other than that I only have 2 untouched shinies you already have and an (EU ENG marshadow and ilex celebi), so I assume you won't need those.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Hey there!
    I'm interested in the STAMP Pichu and Absol.
    I think you were holding onto the Absol from when you gave me the other ones.
    Let me know if anything in my shop strikes your fancy. If not, no worries!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Hey there!
    I'm interested in the STAMP Pichu and Absol.
    I think you were holding onto the Absol from when you gave me the other ones.
    Let me know if anything in my shop strikes your fancy. If not, no worries!

Hey! Sorry about responding so late, I've been extremely busy this past week. I saw your trade offer the night you made it, but I never had a chance to look through your shop.

Can I ask for 4 shinies for these Stamps?

They would be:
    666 - Vivillon (Marine) - lvl 30 - M - Jaime - Bold - Ultra - 31/x/31/x/x/x - Grass - SPA
    666 - Vivillon (Jungle) - lvl 12 - F - Pao - Timid - Dusk - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
    666 - Vivillon (Sandstorm) - lvl 14 - M - Rizzi - Timid - Premier - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
    666 - Vivillon (Savanna) - lvl 12 - M - Eric - Timid - Quick - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon

If that's okay with you :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Hey! Sorry about responding so late, I've been extremely busy this past week. I saw your trade offer the night you made it, but I never had a chance to look through your shop.

Can I ask for 4 shinies for these Stamps?

They would be:
    666 - Vivillon (Marine) - lvl 30 - M - Jaime - Bold - Ultra - 31/x/31/x/x/x - Grass - SPA
    666 - Vivillon (Jungle) - lvl 12 - F - Pao - Timid - Dusk - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
    666 - Vivillon (Sandstorm) - lvl 14 - M - Rizzi - Timid - Premier - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
    666 - Vivillon (Savanna) - lvl 12 - M - Eric - Timid - Quick - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon

If that's okay with you :)
    That sounds perfect! No rush if you're busy. I know we'll trade eventually, so that's why I held out on reminding you. If you want any other shiny Vivillon, I'm happy to trade you more!
    I should be free on Saturday, Sunday night, and the week nights after 7PM MST.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • That sounds perfect! No rush if you're busy. I know we'll trade eventually, so that's why I held out on reminding you. If you want any other shiny Vivillon, I'm happy to trade you more!
    I should be free on Saturday, Sunday night, and the week nights after 7PM MST.

Great :) Saturday night works, I get out of work at 6 pm EST.

Thanks for the offer lol :) But I think 4 is good enough for this trade for now

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Great :) Saturday night works, I get out of work at 6 pm EST.

Thanks for the offer lol :) But I think 4 is good enough for this trade for now

No worries!
    That would be around 4PM for me MST, so any time after that works for me. I might go to a movie that night, but it probably wouldn't be until around 9 your time.
    Also, what would you like the redis rules to be on these ones? I know they're exceptionally rare, but someone I know is interested in the Stamp Pichu.

Last edited:

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • No worries!
    That would be around 4PM for me MST, so any time after that works for me. I might go to a movie that night, but it probably wouldn't be until around 9 your time.
    Also, what would you like the redis rules to be on these ones? I know they're exceptionally rare, but someone I know is interested in the Stamp Pichu.

Hmm...

I consider it as VRTO. How about semi-redistributable like you have on your shop? You can trade it to them for a good offer, but they can't trade it.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Hmm...

I consider it as VRTO. How about semi-redistributable like you have on your shop? You can trade it to them for a good offer, but they can't trade it.

That sounds perfect. I know how rare they are, and I don't feel too comfortable trading them to just anybody. I'll hit you up on Saturday. Looks like I might not be going to see a movie.

Years
  • Hey there!
    I was very active on this fourm about two years ago and managed to collect a living shiny dex of all mons from 1-6 gen (except some that were locked at the time) and I'm now back looking to do the same with gen 7.
    As such I'm really interested in these that were in your shiny spreadsheet:
    Rowlet
    Litten
    Popplio
    Pikipek
    Yungoos
    Oricorio (Pom)
    Cutiefly
    Rockruff
    Wishiwashi
    Mareanie
    Mudbray
    Dewpider
    Fomantis
    Morelull
    Salandit (F)
    Stufful
    Bounsweet
    Comfey
    Oranguru
    Passimian
    Wimpod
    Sandyghast
    Pyukumuku
    Type: Null
    Minior (C-Indigo)
    Togedemaru
    Mimikyu
    Drampa
    Dhelmise
    Nihilego
    Guzzlord

Don't worry, I understand it's alot ahaha, I have 6 game cartridges plus my pokebank of various shinies, some competitive some just trophies. I noticed you said you need gen 5 and 6 shinies, if you let me know which you need I can check to see if I have them UT or not. My old locked shop's shiny sections are a shadow of what I have know so if you could also take a look at that to get an idea of what you might want.
    I also have some alternate form shinies, i.e. vivillons, a complete unown collection etc...

Let me know if you're at all interested! I'd be happy to trade with you!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Hey there!
    I was very active on this fourm about two years ago and managed to collect a living shiny dex of all mons from 1-6 gen (except some that were locked at the time) and I'm now back looking to do the same with gen 7.
    As such I'm really interested in these that were in your shiny spreadsheet:
    Rowlet
    Litten
    Popplio
    Pikipek
    Yungoos
    Oricorio (Pom)
    Cutiefly
    Rockruff
    Wishiwashi
    Mareanie
    Mudbray
    Dewpider
    Fomantis
    Morelull
    Salandit (F)
    Stufful
    Bounsweet
    Comfey
    Oranguru
    Passimian
    Wimpod
    Sandyghast
    Pyukumuku
    Type: Null
    Minior (C-Indigo)
    Togedemaru
    Mimikyu
    Drampa
    Dhelmise
    Nihilego
    Guzzlord

Don't worry, I understand it's alot ahaha, I have 6 game cartridges plus my pokebank of various shinies, some competitive some just trophies. I noticed you said you need gen 5 and 6 shinies, if you let me know which you need I can check to see if I have them UT or not. My old locked shop's shiny sections are a shadow of what I have know so if you could also take a look at that to get an idea of what you might want.
    I also have some alternate form shinies, i.e. vivillons, a complete unown collection etc...

Let me know if you're at all interested! I'd be happy to trade with you!

Great! Nihilego and Guzzlord are only for trade for other shiny legends or other shiny UBs right now, but other than that, that looks like a 29 shiny trade. I don't really know what exactly you have lol, I do only trade for UT shinies. I don't like trading for 6 IV shinies or BR shinies either. Let's see, do you have these with my requirements?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Great! Nihilego and Guzzlord are only for trade for other shiny legends or other shiny UBs right now, but other than that, that looks like a 29 shiny trade. I don't really know what exactly you have lol, I do only trade for UT shinies. I don't like trading for 6 IV shinies or BR shinies either. Let's see, do you have these with my requirements?

Spoiler:
    I checked through my first game cartridge
    I have all of those but I'll only list the untouched ones:
    1 Tepig
    2 Oshawott
    3 Patrat
    4 Lillipup
    5 Purrloin
    6 Pansage
    7 Pansear
    8 Munna
    9 Pidove
    10 Blitzle
    11 Roggenrola
    12 Woobat
    13 Drillbur
    14 Timburr
    15 Tympole
    16 Throh
    17 Sewaddle

I also have an UT Shiny Snivy, but it's timid, contrary 6 IV
    So I would take it you don't want it
    The rest are all not BR and untouched though
    Also, is there any Shiny legends you're looking for to trade for the UBS?
    If we find anything else you need I'd be willing to do more than one Shiny for each UB

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • I checked through my first game cartridge
    I have all of those but I'll only list the untouched ones:
    1 Tepig
    2 Oshawott
    3 Patrat
    4 Lillipup
    5 Purrloin
    6 Pansage
    7 Pansear
    8 Munna
    9 Pidove
    10 Blitzle
    11 Roggenrola
    12 Woobat
    13 Drillbur
    14 Timburr
    15 Tympole
    16 Throh
    17 Sewaddle

I also have an UT Shiny Snivy, but it's timid, contrary 6 IV
    So I would take it you don't want it
    The rest are all not BR and untouched though
    Also, is there any Shiny legends you're looking for to trade for the UBS?
    If we find anything else you need I'd be willing to do more than one Shiny for each UB

I have pretty much every shiny legendary XD. I have 3 different versions of almost every shiny legend except shiny UBs, Shiny Xerneas, and Shiny Yveltal (I don't count the XYZ Shiny Xerneas/Yveltal events as shinies). I'm looking for more versions of the shiny legends in my OP, but only if they're UT and you're sure they're legit.

Yeah sorry lol, I'd prefer if the Snivy wasn't 6 IV. So let's go with the 17 above, and try these next 12:

Spoiler:

Years
  • I have pretty much every shiny legendary XD. I have 3 different versions of almost every shiny legend except shiny UBs, Shiny Xerneas, and Shiny Yveltal (I don't count the XYZ Shiny Xerneas/Yveltal events as shinies). I'm looking for more versions of the shiny legends in my OP, but only if they're UT and you're sure they're legit.

Yeah sorry lol, I'd prefer if the Snivy wasn't 6 IV. So let's go with the 17 above, and try these next 12:

Spoiler:
    Awe man ahah, I almost regret going for competitive shinies when I could now xD
    Regardless I have these untouched and not battle ready or high IVd from the next 12
    Petilil
    Basculin (red)
    Darumaka
    Dwebble

I'll just continue on with the Gen 5 dex and tell you what remaining shinies I have that are UT and not BR or IVd

Sigilyph
    Tirtouga
    Archen
    Minccino
    Solosis
    Ducklett
    Vanillite
    Deerling (pink - summer I think?)
    Emolga
    Karrablast
    Foongus
    Alomomola
    Ferroseed
    Klink
    Tynamo
    Elgyem
    Axew
    Cubchoo
    Shelmet
    Stunfisk
    Mienfoo
    Druddigon
    Golett
    Bouffalant
    Rufflet
    Vullaby
    Heatmor
    Durant

The rest of my Gen 5 shinies have been touched, or have ideal IVs or a combination of both
    Are there many from there you want/need?

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Awe man ahah, I almost regret going for competitive shinies when I could now xD
    Regardless I have these untouched and not battle ready or high IVd from the next 12
    Petilil
    Basculin (red)
    Darumaka
    Dwebble

I'll just continue on with the Gen 5 dex and tell you what remaining shinies I have that are UT and not BR or IVd

Sigilyph
    Tirtouga
    Archen
    Minccino
    Solosis
    Ducklett
    Vanillite
    Deerling (pink - summer I think?)
    Emolga
    Karrablast
    Foongus
    Alomomola
    Ferroseed
    Klink
    Tynamo
    Elgyem
    Axew
    Cubchoo
    Shelmet
    Stunfisk
    Mienfoo
    Druddigon
    Golett
    Bouffalant
    Rufflet
    Vullaby
    Heatmor
    Durant

The rest of my Gen 5 shinies have been touched, or have ideal IVs or a combination of both
    Are there many from there you want/need?

Lol, no problem. So this will be the list:

Spoiler:

I'll be able to trade tonight, maybe in an hour or two. Just need to get all this set up lol.

Years
  • Lol, no problem. So this will be the list:

Spoiler:

I'll be able to trade tonight, maybe in an hour or two. Just need to get all this set up lol.

Perfect I'll have all those ready for you! Would you be able to trade Friday after 5pm EST or Saturday after 12 noon though? I won't be able to make a trade tonight, I'm sorry for any inconvenience
    And if you think of any thing else you'd want for the Guzzlord and nihilego in the mean time let me know!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Perfect I'll have all those ready for you! Would you be able to trade Friday after 5pm EST or Saturday after 12 noon though? I won't be able to make a trade tonight, I'm sorry for any inconvenience
    And if you think of any thing else you'd want for the Guzzlord and nihilego in the mean time let me know!

Oh sure, no problem. Friday evening I'll be available, so we can trade then. :)

Years
  • Oh sure, no problem. Friday evening I'll be available, so we can trade then. :)

Sounds great! :) I'll PM you when I get online and whenever you're ready I'll be happy to trade!
    And thank you, this is a huge step towards getting the 7th Gen shinies

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Hello, I'm interested in your Calm Shiny Poipole. I only have events to offer, as listed:

Nintendo HK Jirachi
    ID: 12015
    Nature: Careful
    Lv: 25
    Wish
    Confusion
    Swift
    Happy Hour
    Ivs: 3/31/27/7/31/31
    Proof: NO

ENG N's Darmanitan
    ID: 00002
    Nature: Calm
    Lv: 35
    Thrash
    Belly Drum
    Flare Blitz
    Hammer Arm
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Proof: Yes, personally obtained

PCNYc Shedninja
    ID: 00224
    Nature: Adamant
    Lv: 50
    Spite
    Confuse Ray
    Shadow Ball
    Grudge
    IVs: 0/31/29/27/29/29

Aside from the Darmanitan, I do not know how legit the other two are, to be honest. I was told they were, aside from that I have no idea. If you are interested in trading, I am willing to trade you the event first, then you can check it before trading the Poipole. Also, if you would be willing to clone, I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Hello, I'm interested in your Calm Shiny Poipole. I only have events to offer, as listed:

Nintendo HK Jirachi
    ID: 12015
    Nature: Careful
    Lv: 25
    Wish
    Confusion
    Swift
    Happy Hour
    Ivs: 3/31/27/7/31/31

ENG N's Darmanitan
    ID: 00002
    Nature: Calm
    Lv: 35
    Thrash
    Belly Drum
    Flare Blitz
    Hammer Arm
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Proof: Yes, personally obtained

PCNYc Shedninja
    ID: 00224
    Nature: Adamant
    Lv: 50
    Spite
    Confuse Ray
    Shadow Ball
    Grudge
    IVs: 0/31/29/27/29/29

Aside from the Darmanitan, I do not know how legit the other two are, to be honest. I was told they were, aside from that I have no idea. If you are interested in trading, I am willing to trade you the event first, then you can check it before trading the Poipole. Also, if you would be willing to clone, I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Pretty sure Shedinja is hacked. I have a 00224 PCNYc Adamant Shedinja in my hack list, but with different IVs. So probably that one is edited from the PCNYc you have.

I'm looking for the JP language tag of Nintendo HK Jirachi, so I don't need that one either, but what kind of proof does the Darmanitan have? I'm not really looking for wc proof, I'd rather be interested in picture or video proof.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Unfortunately, i only have wonder card proof for the Darmanitan. I can trade you the shedninja if youd like to double check, but unfortunately thats all I can do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back