• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hakuna Matata No Worry's Trade & Breeding Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethGallahad

Knight of Legends
Years
  • Is this the trading thread for G5?
    If so, I would like someone to trade me tornadus landorus, and mandibuzz JUSt for the pokedex data. I will give them back right away.

My White FC is 1378-0764-3920

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
    Years
  • Dude I have all starters, also, would you be interested in a pkrs infected wish/curse eevee?? Btw can you plz answer me via VM, I know I will forget that I wrote this here in abut 20 min so... :)

I'm very interested in your eevee :D, what would you like for it? C:

Hi fallen!! I would like to donate some pokemon!

That would be very generous of you to donate Pokemon :), what are you donating if I may know, and I'm not able to trade today to let you know

Is this the trading thread for G5?
    If so, I would like someone to trade me tornadus landorus, and mandibuzz JUSt for the pokedex data. I will give them back right away.

My White FC is 1378-0764-3920

I'd be glad to let you borrow tornadus and Landorus for your pokedex! I love your avatar By The Way, and I don't have Mandibuzz, I have White, and make sure you trade back the Pokemon please!

BUMP MUST READ :)
    I quote and vm people when they post on my thread, so don't think they never come back and respond C;

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

Years
  • I have starters to trade.
    Tell me if you want a:

-Bulbasaur
    -Squirtle
    -Chickorite
    -Totodile
    -Torchic
    -Oshawott
    -Snivy
    -Tepig

What would you like for your squirtle & chikorita?
    Bump
    Remember I vm and quote the people who post for requests and exc. so don't think they never come back and post :)

Falling Wishes

Years
  • sorry, but nothing caught my eye.

All the best!

That's alright! Thank you anyways C:

BUMP
    I'm looking for anyone who could EV Train Pokemon, I know this forum isn't all that popular but you never know what will happen! Thanks
    ~Falling Wishes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Hello! May I borrow some Pokes? Do you have Chandelure or Conkeldurr? I need those for Pokedex reasons. Also, may I please borrow that Dusknoir? I know that's a lot of requests...sorry.

Falling Wishes

Years
  • Hello! May I borrow some Pokes? Do you have Chandelure or Conkeldurr? I need those for Pokedex reasons. Also, may I please borrow that Dusknoir? I know that's a lot of requests...sorry.

I really dont have chandelure but i think i have a gurrdurr and it evolves to conkeldurr when its traded? and sure just give it back when your done

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    I really dont have chandelure but i think i have a gurrdurr and it evolves to conkeldurr when its traded? and sure just give it back when your done

Yes, it does. Do you have a Dusk Stone? I have a Lampent, but I need the Dusk Stone for it to evolve. I unfortunately can't find one since I don't have Black. You can apparently buy Stones in Black City. So when do you want to trade for the Gurdurr? What do you want for it? I'll just trade it, let it evolve, get out of the WFC to make sure it gets in my Pokedex, and then give it back to you. Is that okay?

Falling Wishes

Years
  • Yes, it does. Do you have a Dusk Stone? I have a Lampent, but I need the Dusk Stone for it to evolve. I unfortunately can't find one since I don't have Black. You can apparently buy Stones in Black City. So when do you want to trade for the Gurdurr? What do you want for it? I'll just trade it, let it evolve, get out of the WFC to make sure it gets in my Pokedex, and then give it back to you. Is that okay?

Your in luck, i do :) and sure and i have white sadly! When do you want to trade? I have the gurdurr ready and dusknoir holding dusk stone so you can use it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2012
    Okay...so I'm going to let my DS charge for a bit, since it's getting a bit old and I don't want it to die on me, so I'll be free on.....7pm CST - 10pm CST

The only thing is that I probably won't be free around seven...we can probably do it now though. My FC's 5414 9357 9954, and my Trainer name is Sage.

Falling Wishes

Years
  • Blissey-Healer
    Lucario-Justified
    Houndour-Unnerve
    Larvitar-Sand Veil

Hello, what would you want for these please??

:O Have what you'd like! You never asked for anything in return for me so i'm returning the favor, when would you like to trade?

Falling Wishes

Years
  • If you have time now would be great and thanks!! Are you sure you not want any thing?? You know I don't mind!!

It would be my pleasure to give them to you as a gift :) and i'll vm you when im ready, trading right now :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Would you be interested in a Scraggy with the egg moves Dragon Dance and Ice Punch?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back