• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hakuna Matata No Worry's Trade & Breeding Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Of course! They are both Jolly natures, are you interested in them? If so may I copy it if it's alright with you? I only have one of each.

I'll take the Jirachi since jolly is a good nature for it, but I won't take the other one. Is there anything in my trade thread that you're interested in? I've finished sorting it all out now so you're welcome to post in it. Oh clones are fine by me!

Another thing, it's UT yeah?

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
    Years
  • Well i'd love a wishmaker Jirachi Bro
    I will offer 2 shinys or 1 event I have a kyshu Trains Pikachu but it will need cloned
    I'll make a copy for you if that's ok, what are you willing to offer?

I'll take the Jirachi since jolly is a good nature for it, but I won't take the other one. Is there anything in my trade thread that you're interested in? I've finished sorting it all out now so you're welcome to post in it. Oh clones are fine by me!

Another thing, it's UT yeah?

Alright then C: and it's untouched if you ever want to EV train it or something and I'll look through it right away, thanks!

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

Years
  • Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2012
    I´m trying to complete the regional pokedex first so I need a braviary, thundurus(after i get landurus i can give it back:P) and archeops. Also im interested in a treecko(or sceptile) :)

Falling Wishes

Years
  • I´m trying to complete the regional pokedex first so I need a braviary, thundurus(after i get landurus i can give it back:P) and archeops. Also im interested in a treecko(or sceptile) :)

Ok first, the only Pokemon I have that you asked are Braviary, Thundurus, Landorus and treecko also sceptile, and it's Tornadus to get Landorus plus read the giveaway spoiler, you can't get them because I used the event before I before I copied them so yeah and I'll give you the Braviary, Thundurus, Landorus and what are you giving for treecko?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2012
    I just want a thundurus and landorus to finally complete the national pokedex...and also a camerupt....if you have any...

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    How about Pokemon Victini Movie Shiny Golurk,Shiny Virizion,and Nobunaga Rayquaza for legendary dogs and if not then i all so have any legendary and my events are regigigas and Ash`s pikachu

Falling Wishes

Years
  • How about Pokemon Victini Movie Shiny Golurk,Shiny Virizion,and Nobunaga Rayquaza for legendary dogs and if not then i all so have any legendary and my events are regigigas and Ash`s pikachu

I'm sorry but I already have my own pikachu and I'm not interested in any other and I have those other pokemon already :( I'm sorry!

I just want a thundurus and landorus to finally complete the national pokedex...and also a camerupt....if you have any...

We can do a trade & then trade back or if you want it I can copy it for you?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back