• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hall Of Fame (platinum)

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
Years
  • What was your time when you beat the E4?

Mine was 20:25 O_O Don't ask, I dident trade any pokemon from diamond eather... Yes it includes Grinding....
    I would have got like 20:00 or less but Cynthia's Milo is Rigged, 1 hit kill with surf on my Luxoray D:

So what was your time :P

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
  • D: thats pretty good, all my friends think im a nerd for beating it at my time lol

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
  • My E4 time was 18:08. I spent a while training my whole team to at least lv.50 or I may have done it faster.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Gosh. All these low time. x.x Were you peeps playin' the game all day long?

If I have the game, then it'll probably take me a couple of days, months maybe, to get to them...

Johnathon

<php echo "Awesome!"; ?>
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    16:34 here, I really didn't think it would take that long. o.0

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Im taking my time in this game, not even close to the elite 4, right now I am at 12:44 and just beat the third badge

Kayin

Local Champion
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    39:03. About half of this time was spent looking around for pokemon and trying different pokemon out and figuring out which 3 would do the best to support the team of 3 that I ported over to here from Pearl. I ended up choosing Tauros, Porygon2(Will evolve later.), and Torterra. Yes, I really did spend 18 hours figuring out what I was going to use. On the bright side, I have a lot of trained pokemon in my pc should I need them. That should come in handy for the Battle Tower.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    mines was 11:01.could have gotten earlier but decided to go road around and play some wifi

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    I don't have Platinum yet, but I like to overtrain my pokemon so it would probably take a long time.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • 26:00 or thereabouts. I was stuck on Cyrus....decided to trade my Flareon and Vaporeon from Pearl over to help me on him aswell as the E4.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
  • Mine Was 18:01
    It would of been earlier but I wanted to train all my box pokemon that were good agianst rock pokemon ((Victory Road))
    Also I played on wifi for a estimate of 2 hours soooo...
    Yeah If I didnt train the misc. pokes and didnt play on wifi, I dont know maybe I woulda gotten 14:00 XD

Edit:: Omg I just relized, I beat the E4 On April Fools Day XXD

Back