• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo!

Zanith

Pokémon Hacker
Years
  • My name is Zanith, and I'm (kinda) new here (not really). I've made a new account, and stoof. The last time I did anything Pokemon was about four years ago, so I'm really pumped to get back into it. I'm currently working on a Serperior hoodie, a Totodile jacket, and a Mismagius jacket with some of my friends.

My favorite Pokemon is Vaporeon, with a lot of other Pokemon I really enjoy too. I'm going to try to get back into Rom Hacking, because I have a lot of good ideas, and my abilities in spriting have increased significantly over four years.

I really hope I can make some friends on here, and make myself a part of this community. -3-

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hi Zanith! I'm FayAurora, kinda new here. I just felt like introducing myself, and telling you that making the Serperior hoodie, a Totodile jacket, and a Mismagius jacket sounds super cool and fun! I've actually thought about doing that before.
    I enjoy Vaporeon too, though I prefer Umbreon :P And that's cool that you sprite! I kind of sprite, more of just play with pixels, turn trainer sprites into Pokemon gijinkas, occasionally splice, and random things like that.
    Also I really love your signature! All of the Eeveelutions and the legendary beasts are adorable!
    Anyways, if you want, I would be your friend :) And I hope you enjoy getting back into Pokemon!

Years
  • Hello Zanith, and welcome (back) to PC!

I understand when someone is gone for ages and then can't remember their login details, meaning they have to make a new account. But I have to say, Vaporeon is one of my fave Eeveelutions as well, and I'm also a general fan of Water-type Pokemon as well! And PC is famous for its hackers as well, with you being no exception, and you may love the huge section of PC known as Emulation & ROM Hacking where you will find some great hacks, as well as resources you can use for making them. I'm not a hacker unfortunately, but you will love it nonetheless.

There's also some other sections on PC as well, like the Pokemon gaming sections, the club sections (Fanclubs & Groups and Pokemon Clubs), Chit Chat & Polls (pretty popular among some of our older members) and also the Forum Games & Pokemon Trivia if you ever need a break, both are very fun sections. I do hope you check out everything we have here, because we have more than you think compared to the usual Pokemon forum. Also, I'm happy to meet new members anytime, so if you ever need to talk just leave a visitor message on my profile and I'd be happy to show you around! We also have staff members who can help you out, such as Cirno who mods this very section here. She'd love to help you with any questions!

I do hope you enjoy it here at PC, and become an active member along the way! Have fun!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back