• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo 2

Sailor_Moon

On behalf of the Moon >_<
    Years
    hey who has played halo 2? i fink its much better than the first one... and im wondering has ne one wrote a review?

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Halo 2 is a good game. Here's my review. I give it a 9.4. I don't think it tops the original in single player, but in multiplayer it does.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    it is a good game, but its WAY to old and its getting worn out because its all anyone ever talks about in respect to video games (in my school, anyways).

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 27, 2012
    I really like halo (and halo 2). It is a good shooter game, I hope they make halo 3 even better.(if there is one, there proably will be)

sooty172

someday you will be hunted
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 17, 2006
    yep i agree with all of u HALO 2 is a gud game

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I think Halo 2 is the best 1st Person Shooter game ever made. None can even compare to Halo 2. Except maybe Killzone 2.

Back