• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo 3 Disscusion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    Now everyone who is a halo fan should know it's out now well it's out today!People please be in mind that the game is rated M so this game might be a little too graphic for people under the age 17 but if you play anway that's not my problem.If you don't have an XBOX 360 bad news for the ones that want it.Also good luck trying to get it!

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
    Years
    Thanks for starting this thread I absolutely LOVE Halo. I don't even have a 360 but I bought it anyway.XD You won't believe it, but I actually got it in a WALMART without pre-ordering. I simply love the new weapons and online multiplayer. Anyways, thanks again for starting this thread.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    your welcome u know im kinda good at it though do u have XBOX live? Much better with online play^.^ also u should play campain see what's going on u nless u havn't played the other 2 before then u will have no idea what's going well i do of course ;)

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
    Years
    your welcome u know im kinda good at it though do u have XBOX live? Much better with online play^.^ also u should play campain see what's going on u nless u havn't played the other 2 before then u will have no idea what's going well i do of course ;)

lol, I've played the first 2 halos, (both campaign and multiplayer and XBOX live)however I haven't done XBOX live in a LONG time. I noticed there was a 2 day trial for an XBOX live gold edition, which is very exciting even if it only lasts a short whileXD I probably won't get a 360 till Christmas though, but I have a lot of patience. The campaign looks pretty cool, but the multiplayer will probably attract more competitive people though.

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
    The single-player campaign and storyline look very strong. They've basically taken everything that made the series interesting and improved upon it, then added some great new features that I'll be using for years to come. The only problem is that the Halo story started years ago, but for all purposes, it looks like I'm going to be playing the basic thing the entire time. It's not too much of a let down though, Halo 3 looks exciting, and both its Theater and Forge modes will surely provide me with hours of multiplayer entertainment. There is no doubt in my mind that everyone with a 360 and a hunger for multiplayer should own Halo 3. Simply, this game is the reason why the XBox 360 even exists. :x

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    good idea that way u wont have to wait

it's acually kinda creepy how u looks almost like the one in the game lol

Last edited:

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I have not played the game yet, but sersiouly do you think your alies soldiers AIs are crewed up? I mean your own allies are more annoying than helpful sometimes.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    lol yea like sometimes when your shooting at a baddie they go right in front of you and then you accendentaly kill them that happends to me alot of times.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    So are the AIs improved at all in this game. I don't have a 360 so I guess I am just going to get world in conflict and opposing fronts. Are they going to make a PC Halo 3?

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
    Years
    So are the AIs improved at all in this game. I don't have a 360 so I guess I am just going to get world in conflict and opposing fronts. Are they going to make a PC Halo 3?

Probably, but I bet it won't be out for a while. I haven't even heard of a halo 2 PC game yet. Also, has bungie done anything to solve the modder/lagger problems yet? They were constantly spamming in halo 2, and it was REALLY annoying. I don't mind modders that do things for fun in a non-matchmaking game, however matchmaking modders and laggers were terribly annoying.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    acually they might make a PC Halo3 lol my bro's are playing Halo 3 right now it looks nice already.by the way they rented it from blockbuster.

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
    Years
    acually they might make a PC Halo3 lol my bro's are playing Halo 3 right now it looks nice already.by the way they rented it from blockbuster.

Lol, its the N64 kid all over again, except with Halo 3! (now we get games from blockbuster!) It's really suprising to just find Halo 3 in stores like Walmart and Blockbuster, and I still can't believe I found one. I'm so jealous you can play now and I can't. XD

donpatchi-risu

おおきりす
    Years
    I got the limited edition- which has the halo/manga thing, Unfortunately i cant open it till christmas. i usualy don't play violent games, but this ones a must have cuz its more than that, now its even got map-editing. plus its totaly worth it to frag friends in HD, then save it to a film and watch repeditivly. cant wait to play, Halo Wars looks equaly as awsome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back