• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halo 3 Disscusion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Well, I'm just a recruit, but that is because I play with friends most of the time, and I hate to get matched up with a bunch of 12-year olds holding a KKK meeting online every time I use matchmaking.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Well, I'm just a recruit, but that is because I play with friends most of the time, and I hate to get matched up with a bunch of 12-year olds holding a KKK meeting online every time I use matchmaking.

True and not to mention they talk all the time during a match it pisses me off and I cant be bothered muting them.

Btw do you get lag everytime you play unranked big team battle?

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    Like I said, I play with the same group every day, and we got good connections, so lag doesn't bother us, and we play full 16 player matches.

Years

nobody ever talks when i'm playing <.< execpt for these 3 times. but usualy everybody's just quite.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    First time i played it i played on Legendary and beat it, i was to into the story to pick up skulls after i found the first one i didnt bother or just forgot about em cuss i was to buisy killing.

The story i wish was longer tho kinda lame. Legendary was to easy they nerffed alot of stuff a major hit was the flood they are way to easy now. I remember the old ones you couldnt kill em by smacking em in the head now you can easily.

I relise there is gonna be another one after watching the true ending after beating it, but sadly Bungie is gone they left Microsoft Games and they cant make anymore Halo games so the next Halo's are gonna be made by wannabe's i bet and its gonna ruin the series.

TheRazor375

OH NOEZ!!!
    Years
    I'm not really a fan of Microsoft... but I can say this I did play Halo at my friends house and It was a pretty good game. I mean its actually kind of good to see Microsoft not screw up again like they did of their OS's for like the last 10 years AND their newest screw up... Vista.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    bungie could make it without microsoft's help

You didnt get what he said, Microsoft Owns the Halo name, only M$ can make the halo games as they own the rights. Bungie left and they cant make anything Halo anymore. So expect the next halo games to be really crappy

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Sadly, I do not have a 360 (read: YET) but my friend does and it is an awesome game. Not a perfect game (keep in mind that I don't believe they've ever made a perfect FPS game), but it's definitely one of the better games out there (as far as new games go).

I think Armake put it best when he said there are some flaws (online MPers acting like morons, over-used blur motion to make the graphics look more next-gen, level barriers, etc...), but the game is still great and definitely worth checking out. If for no other reason than to shoot a bunch of aliens.

Story-wise, if you liked Xenosaga, you'll probably like this. I wouldn't say it's as 'epic' as Xenosaga, but since FPS games are more about shooting stuff than big LOTR-caliber stories, it's still nice to have a good deal of cinematic moments in a game like this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back