• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hamtaro

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2007
    Who likes Hamtaro? I do! :3 It's so cute! I like Hamtaro and all the other ham-hams, but I like Hamtaro the most. x3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Its cute!

It hasnt been on TV here in a few years though...T-T
    But I adore it.

Have you ever been the website Ham-Ham Kingdom?
    Its Hamtaro forum is the only remaining popular Hamtaro forum on the net it seems...
    Its a good forum though!

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I'm gonna be the first guy to respond, aren't I?

Yep. Sure am.

Anyway, I love this show. I think it's adorable and stuff. I watched it a ton when it was on CN. Too bad the only new show remotely tolerable on that network is Foster's. Billy and Mandy is great, but that's not anything new.

So yeah. Great show.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    By my name, can you tell whether I like Hamtaro or not? ^^; Bijou=Bijou the French Hamster? xD I haven't seen the show in forever, but I remember I used to watch it all the time. It's very cute, and the ending song is even cuter.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • Whenever I see something that has to do with Hamtaro, I get a wave of nostalgia.

Why did they have to take it off? Now they've replaced it with stuff like Ben 10 and My Partner's a Gym Monkey and Squirrel Boy. <__<

(No offence to those who watch/like those shows)

My favorite was Sandy. She was so cool and I really liked her "valley girl" accent. xDD My favorite guy would have to be Stan. He was so cute. And my favorite pairing = Sandy x Maxwell.

Years
  • i kinda liked the series, until they made the hamtaro bijou pairing. <_<

hamtaro annoys the hell outta me, and i kinda liked bijou with boss. i really liked the twins, sandy and stan; they were probably my favorites.

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
  • Okay, I have seen previews for this show, and I was attacted to this show by Laura and Kana and other human characters. But I think the ham-hams are really adorable. But I think the worst show they replaced this with is My Gym Parther is a Monkey. Those producers and creators had gone to far that time! Sorry, there.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I used to watch Hamtaro when it was on CN. It wasn't anything special, but it was strangely addictive. It didn't last long, but I was quite hooked for a time.

Back