• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hand drawn art?

PureAxis

Conqueror of Knowledge, Enforcer of Order.
    Years
    So I joined a few days ago, and I think I can contribute to the Art section. The problem is, I can draw only by hand (not with MS paint or do pixel art, I can't do that). So, my question is, how should I begin? Suggestions are most welcome.
    P.S. I'm currently making recoloured versions of popular Pokemon.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    So I joined a few days ago, and I think I can contribute to the Art section. The problem is, I can draw only by hand (not with MS paint or do pixel art, I can't do that). So, my question is, how should I begin? Suggestions are most welcome.
    P.S. I'm currently making recoloured versions of popular Pokemon.
    Yo you can do whatever you want in any format you want and put it in A&D. :> Just be sure to follow the rules pertaining to a gallery thread if you plan to make one of those~~ A great place to start is also posting in the DCC! I sometimes through WIPs and stuff in there for some feedback. And A&D has a section on PC's Discord server for more real-time chat. Jump right in, bud~

PureAxis

Conqueror of Knowledge, Enforcer of Order.
    Years
    Yo you can do whatever you want in any format you want and put it in A&D. :> Just be sure to follow the rules pertaining to a gallery thread if you plan to make one of those~~ A great place to start is also posting in the DCC! I sometimes through WIPs and stuff in there for some feedback. And A&D has a section on PC's Discord server for more real-time chat. Jump right in, bud~

Ok, I'll be sure to do that. Thanks, Aquacorde!

Back