• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy 13th Birthday Suki! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Happy 13th Birthday Suki! ^^

Happy Birthday Suki!
    *Gives present pokebal* :pokeball:
    Have a nice day! ;)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Indeed, happy thirteenth birthday Suki! (See? Told you I wouldn't forget. ^.~) I'd have drawn you a present but I have the artistic talent of a piece of broom lint. Sorry...and as compensation for that I'll congratulate you once more...*Dramatic drumroll*

Happy birthday Suki!

^____________________________^

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
    Erhem....Happy Birthday Suki!!!!! your a year older now *cries* its so beautiful, I gots a jumbo present *Gives Jumbo Cookie to Suki* here you go *Cookie to big so it broke* Oh no..... :( Dont forget to eat the crumbs :D

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Darn, I got home so late I didn't get to make the thread >_< Well, happy birthday Suki I hope you got (it's pretty late so I assume you already got your presents) many great presents and that you had a really great birthday.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    ...I didn't know it was Suki's 13th birthday. o_o; Darn my lack of knowlledge! D: *would've made some card*

Happy 13th Birthday, hun! (13 is a big year. Now you'll have to go for 16! :D) Hope you have loads of fun and all that good stuff! ^^ *grabs a handful of confetti and throws it in Suki's face* =3

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Happy birthday! Yeah, I remember when I was 13 *sigh* good times..anyway, I'm droning on, happy brithday again, have a lovely time and I hope you get lots of presents!:)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    *jumps up and down with happiness* :D

I want to say a big thanx to Signomi, Rukia, Alter Ego, Cybex Mewtwo, Sceptiles Master, Ultimate Spriter, Smarty Arty, Datriot, Crystal Mew, Seto Girl, Fury of Ninetales, Saint Jimmmey (sorry if i missed u out)

*gasps for breath*
    Yay im a teenager like Sceptiles Master n Fury of Ninetales!!!!
    I love being 13 but i do rather miss being 12.. o well :D

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *Pops out of the cake as a Pikaboi.* X3 Happy birthday sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* I hope you have a great day, and may your wishes come true! X3 *Gives you presents and cookies.* =3

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    O thanksie Jeremy :D :D :D *hugs* i appreciate you all!

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
    twig!!

nooooooooooo. ur a year older then me!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUKI 4 BEING MY BEST FRIEND ON PC!!!
    *looks for present in pocket*
    urm....i've got for you....some tissues,some used chewing gum and a small twig!
    you can have the twig!

Back