• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy 15th Birthday, John!~ X3

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    John~! <3 I hope you have a very, very, very happy 15th birthday~~ *hugs*

Whoa... you're 15 already? o_o;; Time sure flies, doesn't it? XD

And sorry for kinda ignoring you the last time I talked to you... I didn't mean to. ._.;

Lucid

Hey~! Happy birtday, dude~! I talked to you just the other day, and you didn't say anything! >O

Best wishes! ;D

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes. It's been going pretty good so far. XP

Shana - You know what I should say to you. Thanks for being such a great friend. You've always been there. *hugs you*

Gian - Whoa dude. I didn't expect to see you replying to this. XD Thanks. I haven't talked to you in forever though. o.o

Ashley - Dun worry about it, I don't mind. Thanks a ton...Ash. Ha. XD

Paige - Wowzers. Sorry about that. I was sure I replied. o.o; Odd. Anyway, THANK YOU! =D

Thank you all for the birthday wishes...you guys rock. *hugs you and everyone else that replies...except for Kevin, if he replies* >D XD *just had to joke Kevin* XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Fifteen...I would have never imagined o_o; But anyway, I really, really hope your day is great, though I kind of find it odd that clones have different birthdays XD I hope you got what you wanted...and I need to talk with you sometime soon if we can both remember XD You've stuck with me for a long time, even through the revolution when it was you and me against the world in a sense, and I appreciate it. Thanks for being a friend =D

Alan

Back