• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday ♡ゆめみち!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Happy birthday! ^_^ All the best!

I still love your username. It makes me feel special because I can read it. XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I can read it too! *glares* happy birthday uh (dark, cant use my Japanese type thing on the forums.
    やった!Happy birthday ゆめみち! Your たんじょーび/birthday reminds me of mine because not long after I joined Bulbagarden, I had one too.
    btw, installing the Japanese type was hard and tedious so dont try it unless you really like to type in Japanese. I had to restart my computer 2 stinking times b4 it worked!
    Cya 'round ゆめみち

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Hey Yumemichi. Have a great bday, and I love the cool Japanese in you screenname. =0

♡ゆめみち

I'm Mika~ ^.^
    Years
    Omg thank you, you guys~ Esp to Frost~ ^.^
    I had a great birthday, I was with my cousins&i'm on holiday right now. ^___^ So thank you so much you guys~

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    dont mention it.
    I would give you some birthday rep, but i gave u some before and cant.
    *still tries*

Back