• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday ANIT-SPAM GUN.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Happy Birthday to a membrt who has been around pc for over a year.Have fun on your day.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • XD thanx but ya know what? today i have waited to post to make 1000!!!!!!!!!! so it's 2 for one day!

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • Happy birthday Anti-Spam-Gun aka The Original Bunny Domination. have a good birthday!

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • XD thanx again! and i got a game (rome total war) and a 4 pack or root beer and some chips but dat waz from me mom i got a stereo from my sis and only 4 more people to go XD

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • good so far i gve my brother his my birthday beating XD got some games going to eat some cake and i'll see how da rest goes XD

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Happy b-day to you,happy B-day to you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope ya get tons of presents!:D

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Glad you got some cool gifts, Anti! ^^ I wish you lots of luck, fun, and celebration on your twelve birthday and your 1,000 post! Have the best day of the year, I'll see you later ANTI-SPAM GUN! ^_~

Years
  • Happy birthday ANTI-SPAM-GUN! ^^
    I do hope you will enjoy today and will get all the cool presents and happiness you wanted today! ^^
    Oh, and this is for you.......
    *Gives you a world domination flag*
    Well, looking at your siggy I thought it was needed! XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Happy Birthday ANTI-SPAM GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back