• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Casey... even tho she's not here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    well, for those of you who know her, she was one of the nicest members on PC, but she left about a month ago... so happy birthday anyway... maybe she'll come just to look at the posts...

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    I wish she was here too.... I miss her even though I did not know her that well... she was one of the coolest members and i always liked her posts and her cool signatures... its sad that she left... u_u

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    Yeah, happy b-day Casey. I'm really sad she's gone...she was my first friend on PC. And she gave me my first Rep points and called my sweet. I missed talking to her. We were even gonna pair up...oh well. I can still talk to her on serebii.net though. But I'm never on there anymore... :\

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    She Was Cool, Happy Birthdaty To Her ^___^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Casey seemed to have a certain bitter taste to forums lately...?

She's not here and most likely won't look through this, so why the birthday thread?

Buuuut whatever. Happy b-day to casey...wherever she may be(?)

>>;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, she came on and sent me a PM not too long ago, so I think that she still checks the forum occasionally. ^_^;

Anyway, like everyone else I wish that she was still here... But just incase she checks this then Happy Birthday, Casey!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Eeeee..... a special Birthday Thread for me? o.O I`m shocked. Really.

Well, yes, I`m sometimes here, but my new name isn`t "Casey" only 'Flannery". That why some peeps couldn`t find me on SPP.

I`m thinking, that probably I will come back. I have some friends here.

Anyway, thank you for your wishes ^_^ and don`t be mad at me anymore, ok? I will be a good girl.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    well... welcome back and hope this thread...err... meant something to you XD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    awww! Omg its great to see a good old PC member posting again after leaving :')
    Even though you dont know me well it would be great if you come back ^_^ I would also love to see your cool signatures again! XD

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
    Oh, thank you ^_^ Ehem... (Casey here).
    Well, it means a lot for me, don`t worry, ACManga.

My sig is not ready. I have to use my PSP7 again *she huggles her PSP7*
    Ummm..... thanx again

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    I`m thinking, that probably I will come back. I have some friends here.

Yes you do! I have missed you alot Casey. For the a long time you were my only friend on here and were nice to me from the start. I've gone far since then (you knew me before I even had a avatar or sig, lol) but I was really sad when you left. It seemed like I was just getting to know you and you went away. You should definately come back. You have a very loyal friend right here. :D

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
    Rocket Executive said:
    Yes you do! I have missed you alot Casey. For the a long time you were my only friend on here and were nice to me from the start. I've gone far since then (you knew me before I even had a avatar or sig, lol) but I was really sad when you left. It seemed like I was just getting to know you and you went away. You should definately come back. You have a very loyal friend right here. :D
    I came back^^ Don`t worry. Hehehe, thank you for warm words.
    You are a very friendly guy ^.~

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    Your very welcome, and thanx to you as well. I try to be nice...but only to ppl I like, lol. I'm usually get along with most ppl, but I'm only like this to my friends. *Holds special spot for Casey* ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back