• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Happy Birthday Dakota!*~

Brittany

Back?
Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Um... Does this thread need to be moved to the T-Dome? o_o;
    I'm being serious, there is no age limit. It was funny(but serious) before, but now im really serious!

Its nothing special that they can do it at 16, because there are no laws against... 'it' anyways...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    I'm being serious, there is no age limit. It was funny(but serious) before, but now im really serious!

Its nothing special that they can do it at 16, because there are no laws against... 'it' anyways...

Yeah! And in europe the legal smoking age is 13....messed up!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Thats

not

what

I

meant...

*shrugs*

But it was wierd how when I was in spain there were little kids after school that would just smoke...blech

BLECH I say!

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Thats

not

what

I

meant...

*shrugs*

But it was wierd how when I was in spain there were little kids after school that would just smoke...blech

BLECH I say!
    hmmm, if not on ciggarettes...

Spend it on....

hmm
    ummm

<super smart idea>
    send the money to Steve or Kwesi to bribe them into letting you become Admin!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Dakota as admin eh? *Thinks about PC becoming a big T-Dome*

Might be kinda fun! ^_~

Anywayz...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAKOTA! Hope you have an awesome B-Day!

I also hope you liked your cake with a1337a, but...I was a bit shocked personally 0.0

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • What? I'm sorry pokejungle....I wasn't listening...I was too busy eating my yummy white coated birthday cake...this frosting sure tastes funny...

*looks at a1337a*

Back